custom items and npc's

deathlyend

Verified Member
heey every one i have a question about making custom npc and weapons ,armor normally i use wow-v.com to create custom items but i dont know what kind of ser ver this is and i tried all those script didnt work all got an error so iwanted to ask if some one of you guys can help me wih creating new ones.

thanks alot for the support

Ayiko

Senior User
Manually? Just duplicate a row and edit a few columns, easiest way- better then the WoW-V Crap mate.
So for example, you want a custom vendor - Go find an existing one in db ( Take Haris Pilton for example )
Right Click it > Duplicate row > Put in an entry ID > Change modelid, name & subname boom you got a vendor..

Same works for pretty much anything.

Reactions: ExO

deathlyend

Verified Member
okay yeah not that in with all that sql shit yet but thanks for the oinfo gonna try this really helped me out with this becaus i want to play with friends and so i dont want to give them all gm so they can spawn shit in :p

THANKS!

Rezolve

Senior User
Veteran Member
Manually? Just duplicate a row and edit a few columns, easiest way- better then the WoW-V Crap mate.
So for example, you want a custom vendor - Go find an existing one in db ( Take Haris Pilton for example )
Right Click it > Duplicate row > Put in an entry ID > Change modelid, name & subname boom you got a vendor..

Same works for pretty much anything.
Yes manually if you know what your doing of course.
- Forgot about Duplicating a other way to do ( a lot easier ) and I would recommend @Deathlyend

MoonJeina

Trial Member
Hey;

I've been having problem with this as well. But i just made a script for item creation.

http://booksin1.com/2.php

First of all, i tried to keep it detailed, therefore all fields are required to fill/choose. Putting "0" (without quotes) in a field is far better than leaving it blank. Also i know there is no graphic, its just a visual freak :) But it works 100% with emucoach cata repack db.

I will make it more useful when I have time. Also I'm planning to sperate scripts for bags/weapons/armors etc, so you won't need to struggle with all the details for an item that don't use special options.

If you have a question or find a bug, just leave a message here or PM me.

P.S: Script gives you the SQL query that produced by your choices. All you need is copy the query and run it in your SQL Client (Navicat, HeidiSQL etc).

deathlyend

Verified Member
WOW!

this looks amazing thanks for uploading now iam making it with the hand it works but some struggle now and then this helps me alot.

thank you for making and sharing this !

kind regards
deathlyend

MoonJeina

Trial Member
Quick note and apologize: I noticed that script has an issue because of a forgotten "," sign in PHP code -.-

Now i fixed it and works properly. If you find any bug, feel free to tell.