Cataclysm V.6 Bugs in Kezan (Goblin Starting Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanos

Silver Supporter
I was going to wait to post this, but I need to wipe my hard drive soon so I am just going to post what I have now.

[Name, Type] Good Help is Hard to Find, Quest (14069)
[What it does] When quest objectives are met, the player is unable to continue and complete the quest. (By typing ".quest complete 14069" player is able to continue)
[What it should do] Player should be able to continue and complete quest when objectives are met.

[Name, Type] Necessary Roughness, Quest (24502)
[What it does] After throwing the bombs and leaving the shredder, the player is stuck in place. If player then logs out they fall off the map and are transported to the Northern Barrens.
[What it should do] Player should be able to move after exiting the shredder.

[Name, Type] Goblin mage training
[What it does] My Goblin mage is oddly only open to rogue training in the Goblin starting area of Kezan. In fact, the goblin mage trainer who should be there (Fizz Lighter 34689) is not. Mage trainers outside of Kezan show up on the minimap, but will not offer training.
[What it should do] My Goblin mage should be able to receive training at mage trainers and Fizz Lighter (34689) should spawn in the Goblin starting area.

ExO

Admin
Thank you for the bug reports. Highly appreciated.

Regarding your first one, good help is hard to find.
I tried creating a character and test it, and I did the objectives manually, and I was able to complete the quest just fine. -- Couldn't test. Please provide proof.

Nanos

Silver Supporter
I started a new character and it still would not work, but then I realized it was a mage again. I then created a new Goblin warrior and was able to complete the quest.

So it has to do with the mage class.

ExO

Admin
I could still complete it though, even with a mage.
"Good Help is Hard to Find completed"

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
I used a shaman and could not complete the quest. I was able to shock the trolls but doing so didn't give me a count.

Status
Not open for further replies.