What's new

Bugs Deathwing Madness Version V.

JohnWick

Verified Member
Spell might be mising :
1.Paladin Tier 13 (DPS) - Set bonus 2 - not workin - Virtuous Empowerment - Spell ID: 105767 - ingame it says the spell is active , but the gives no holy power yet in the DM Version 3 it did work! Checked in the DBC it is in there, Try to compare it with the columns of the Version 3 and find if there is a glitch, but it is the same. So I think it is not in the Spell_dbc.
2. Trinkets - Tier 13 Dragon Soul trinkets : 98 Intellect stacking up 10 times - not working properly , hardly wants to stack up even to 4
3. Unholy Deathknights talent might be seriously bugged, during the gametime, I used two handed weapons and after a few sec the only thing I could do was the autoattack. Did not casted spells , or anything else, but when I used one handed weapons it worked o_O ?
4. Dragon Soul , Sometimes I see the portals, sometimes they do work , sometimes they are not even there , or if they are there, they don't teleport me to anywhere.
5. Warrior - Changing Stances as an Arms Warrior should give 20 rages - not working - so talents not working

ExO

Admin
1) I've tested this and it works perfectly :)
4) Teleport 1 works when you've killed Morchok, Teleport 2 after next boss.. etc
5) I've now fixed this, and it will work in v6.1.

Thanks for reporting!