Azerothcore 3.3.5 Npcbots, Transmog and Ahbot New source

Spikey

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
It;s been a while been busy working on other projects, My last repack here was Trinitycore with npcbots someone asked for Transmog mod I had some dificulties doing it then I moved on to a new project for a friend anyhow with that said.

AZEROTHCORE: 3.3.5 source as of 10/22/23

Latest NPCBOT source
AHBOT: configured and working
Transmog: configured and working
Accounts: Admin pass= admin gm level 3
Reg page http://localhost

Mysql: 3306 [accounts: root pass= root] [ account 2( acore pass= acore]

tools

phpmyadmin
phpinfo

SQLite

Used the same setup as my last release using a all in one server just unzip it start the Uwamp mini server and you should be in buisness.

Download

Last edited:

grumpy2msc

Trial Member
It;s been a while been busy working on other projects, My last repack here was Trinitycore with npcbots someone asked for Transmog mod I had some dificulties doing it then I moved on to a new project for a friend anyhow with that said.

Latest NPCBOT source

tools

phpmyadmin
phpinfo

SQLite

Used the same setup as my last release using a all in one server just unzip it start the Uwamp mini server and you should be in buisness.

Download
So running this repack and love it. Have a question though. There are 2 warrior bots in the dwarf starting area that say can not be hired until released by their owner, Spikey. How do you log into that account to release them or get them to release?

vu159

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
So running this repack and love it. Have a question though. There are 2 warrior bots in the dwarf starting area that say can not be hired until released by their owner, Spikey. How do you log into that account to release them or get them to release?
i think you can just delete them with .npcbot delete you only need an gm account.

grumpy2msc

Trial Member

Spikey

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Sorry all for the late reply been out of state for a while, what you can do is go into the database and change the owner I haven't run into that before but I'm sure that should work, I will look into it for a better answer to this.

Last edited:

lijiangyan1983

Trial Member

Latest NPCBOT source

tools

phpmyadmin
phpinfo

SQLite

Download
This is my favorite post, written very well, and I really like it. I hope you like it too. I will share it with everyone.

lijiangyan1983

Trial Member
Sorry all for the late reply been out of state for a while, what you can do is go into the database and change the owner I haven't run into that before but I'm sure that should work, I will look into it for a better answer to this.
This is my favorite post, written very well, and I really like it. I hope you like it too. I will share it with everyone.

LostBoyJoey

Verified Member
Been using this repack for a little bit of time now. I gotta say one hell of a job making it stable. The only issue I have had so far is an:
>> ASSERTION FAILED

# Location 'H:\Trinity\trinitycore\src\server\game\Entities\Unit\Unit.cpp:4580'
# Function 'Unit::_AddAura'
# Condition '!m_cleanupDone'

# Debug info: 'MapID: 571 X: 3524.01 Y: 3933.37 Z: 26.458 O: 1.00494
GUID Full: 0xf13000644f00163b Type: Creature Entry: 25679 Low: 5691 Entry 25679
Name: Steam Frog
AliveState: true UnitMovementFlags: 134217729 ExtraUnitMovementFlags: 0 Class: 1
AIName: ScriptName: WaypointPath: 0 SpawnId: 103023'

It happens time to time and it does crash the server, but I have had no serious rollbacks or other detrimental errors.

I love the transmog, its mogging done right, tysm for that.
The server is very stable and loads and settles down very fast.

Ty for your awesome work, plz keep up the awesomeness!!!