[ASK] need help mysql

akbare

Verified Member
hello, emuacoach
my sql can't running, anyone can help me?

ac24b26b40.png

thanks for advanced

LordDani

Silver Supporter
Veteran Member
can you show me how sir? or probably related links
thanks

If I'm not mistaken since I can not fully appreciate the picture is that the error may be that it gives you is it because you have the MySQL open in the background. Try looking at it in the task manager.

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
hello, emuacoach
my sql can't running, anyone can help me?

ac24b26b40.png

thanks for advanced

As LordDani has said, another MySQL server is already open. All you have to do is, if you know what it is, simply close it. Or, if you don't know what it is, you could just restart your computer to close whatever it was, then try opening the MySQL server again.

akbare

Verified Member
If I'm not mistaken since I can not fully appreciate the picture is that the error may be that it gives you is it because you have the MySQL open in the background. Try looking at it in the task manager.

As LordDani has said, another MySQL server is already open. All you have to do is, if you know what it is, simply close it. Or, if you don't know what it is, you could just restart your computer to close whatever it was, then try opening the MySQL server again.

okay thanks, i try it :)

akbare

Verified Member

Another mysql I had my first close , and this is the error, I've tried on another computer that is nothing but an error like this
thanks for advanced

SOLVED TQ

Last edited:

XeclipseX

MoP Premium
I have the same issue, fresh OS install, fresh download of the 5.4.8 VIP, everything followed as it should be. and it just tells me MySQL couldnt be started! Any other ideas? I really want to get this going so i can check out where everything is at with the repack! Thanks!