Allow Playerbots to use Ready Check and Check Role, Save your Group of Bots, and Set the Item Level of your bots.

Eipckz

MoP Premium
Verified Member
I noticed even when using the command, that it doesn't add the little icon to show if they are a healer, tank, or dps, and so if we atleast make it to where the Check Role is able to be used, we don't have to set them ourselves. Also, Ready Check to simulate real boss battles, and even give some type of logic to where that's when it triggers the pre-pull tasks for like mages to evocation, warlocks to give out healthstones, and everyone gets them, and everyone eats their food buff, etc. Also, let's say that we get the perfect Arena group, or the perfect BG group. I want to be able to save their names somewhere to be able to invite them later to continue. Finally, kind of self explanatory, and also probably something that Texy can do for his playerbots addon, but to add the option to select the item level of the gear your Bots are going to have. We can already make them have PVP gear on, why not make it to where they can also pick the item level, or atleast the tier of gear they have on, like SoO 25 Man Heroic, 10M Heroic, 25M Normal, 10M Normal.

I am just spitting out ideas, don't know if they are server suggestions, or Addon suggestions, but still.