AddOn Playersbot New! - MoP

Rigmor321

Trial Member
Hello community.
To make this addon I had to learn lua very hard. I spend a lot of time coding it. I hope you will like it.

This addon is the natural continuation of my old Playersbots addon.

[Hidden content]

Tell me what you think. Don't hesitate to tell me your suggestions!

Enjoy!

Update 1.
*changed the settings text to SQL.
*SQL farmer has been modified.
*Added options for team ID. There are only 3 so instead of writing you can choose them.
thank you

Striker007

Trial Member
Hello community.
To make this addon I had to learn lua very hard. I spend a lot of time coding it. I hope you will like it.

[Hidden content]

Enjoy!

Update 1.
*Added options for team ID. There are only 3 so instead of writing you can choose them.

Orcbolg

Gold Supporter
Thanks this addon is very handy specially summoning of bots according to roles, here is my feedback (what's not working for me):
1. Add Alt doesn't work, it says incorrect syntax (maybe I had to supply my alt's name but I didn't find anywhere to put that)
2. Aggressive (OFF) doesn't work, this is the main reason I installed the addon but it doesn't work me, my bots still attack eveything within their range off or on.

Lastly, I want to learn more about the (SQL) farming features, where can I read about it :)?

Again, thanks and nice work on this addon.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
Thanks this addon is very handy specially summoning of bots according to roles, here is my feedback (what's not working for me):
1. Add Alt doesn't work, it says incorrect syntax (maybe I had to supply my alt's name but I didn't find anywhere to put that)
2. Aggressive (OFF) doesn't work, this is the main reason I installed the addon but it doesn't work me, my bots still attack eveything within their range off or on.

Lastly, I want to learn more about the (SQL) farming features, where can I read about it :)?

Again, thanks and nice work on this addon.
between "add alt" and "settings" you add the name of the alt.
Aggressive I correct recently re upload the file again. Please confirm if it works or not.
do a search on discord or ask a --. SQL I do it because it is given to me. But even now I don't understand what it's all about

Silberlos

Trial Member
Hello community.

[Hidden content]

Enjoy!

Update 1.
Nice

howie3rd

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
Hello community.

[Hidden content]

Enjoy!

Update 1.
ty

Jabbah

Trial Member
Hello community.

[Hidden content]

Enjoy!

Update 1.

dragonlordsnow

Trial Member
Hello community.

[Hidden content]

Enjoy!

Update 1.
Thank you!