(2021/2022 UPDATED) Mists of Pandaria Blizzlike Repack (v.1) | Emucoach Christmas/New Year Edition

andreiveres

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

Playerbots system screenshots (VIP Only):
- Play against bots in most of the Battlegrounds:
sTzpWH5.png

- PvP & fight against the Bots! They are scripted:
kvW1b7Z.png

- Fight against the enemies, and feel the gameplay!:
sab5j3l.png

- Use the Bots for dungeons/raids/scenarios! Just queue through the LFG system, and you will connect with other players (bots):
GJRcP6n.png

Reserved for Playerbots System showoff.
Videos & screenshots are coming soon!

Airewen

Trial Member
Thanks!

Will try downloading & update if links work.
Nope.... I get the following message when I try to run the authserver.exe:

1664987994690.png

I installed the files provided in the Required Software folder & I copied the recommended dll files to the release folder.... no dice.

dragonba11

Trial Member
Video with the Playerbots in practice. (More videos coming up, I plan to make it a series):

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

ZIP Password for Release & _Server folder:

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Read about the Playerbots system (VIP only), here:

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
This Looks Amazing

dragonba11

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

GET THE VIP VERSION (with more updates, and a unique playerbot system) BY CLICKING HERE.

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

Aditionally, I would like to thank the user @OzHawkeye for his great support towards the Emucoach community. He has contributed a ton to make things realistic!
This Looks Amazing

dragonba11

Trial Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

This Looks Amazing

estranged

Verified Member
Does anyone know how to get the mini client working?
I've downloaded a couple off the zremax site, but it just says something about unable to stream media (or something), check network connection.
My connection is fine, and i'm using the Cataclysm mini client with no issues.

Heras

MoP Premium
Verified Member

DOWNLOAD:
[Hidden content]

Emucoach.com

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png

mFkqfAY.png