[AzerothCore] Phoenix's Single Player Project - Wrath of the Lich King

TheKillerChicken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I am having an issue where the MySql insta-closes, no logs at all. I cannot use Discord due to security reasons, so this is the only place I can talk to you. Also, when I do try to download mysql, if that is the cause of this error, simply does not connect to the download server.

Last edited:

tfgoon

Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Verified Member
I am having an issue where the MySql insta-closes, no logs at all. I cannot use Discord due to security reasons, so this is the only place I can talk to you. Also, when I do try to download mysql, if that is the cause of this error, simply does not connect to the download server.
yup some for me tried everything

LostBoyJoey

Verified Member
Props to you good sir. This is a mighty fine repack. I have played 2 toons all the way up through about dragonblight so far. I have had no game breaking, "Nope i'm done" moments at all. Some bugs yes but not even worth mentioning as it has no effect on the game. Mostly just comical npcs swimming in sw canals instead of routing on the paths through the city. Again thats more comical then anything and really has no affect whatsoever on the game play. Ty for a mighty fine repack that is stable, easy to figure out to get started/launched. I do have one request if possible...I play a very NSFW client and a transmog would be killer. I'm a total noob when it comes to repack/compiling. So if you are looking for any ideas a portable transmog, I think its a c++ lib mod. Again total noob here. But seriously ty for an awesome WotLK repack.!!!

P.s. Your CP update...flawless, tytyty

TheKillerChicken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I am having an issue with the world showing as yellow on my client. I have all ports forwarded and firewall rules allowed, and assigned the client/server to my server IP address through authserver.conf and worldserver.conf as well as the realm to the server IP using Navicat and modifying the acore_auth/realmlists.

Last edited:

LostBoyJoey

Verified Member
Yellow? Never seen a yellow circle. Mine all go green. Would love to see what is causing that. Im a slow learner but eager. Any logs, server wise? There were a few minor errors I fixed but it was just calls to add lines to the world server config file. But even before I added those lines there was no yellow. Sorry bud I will help any way I can but I need alil more then a "yellow" circle.

TheKillerChicken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Yellow? Never seen a yellow circle. Mine all go green. Would love to see what is causing that. Im a slow learner but eager. Any logs, server wise? There were a few minor errors I fixed but it was just calls to add lines to the world server config file. But even before I added those lines there was no yellow. Sorry bud I will help any way I can but I need alil more then a "yellow" circle.
Yea, aparently I have the wording skills of a cement mixer. I meant the world on my client is showing yellow. I fixed that in an edit.

TheKillerChicken

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I have noticed with this being stuck at connecting is that I looked into my client logs, and it shows "ClientConnection Initiating: COP_AUTHENTICATE code=CSTATUS_AUTHENTICATING", but nothing more.

kekbews

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Bots can't talk, they just emote something like "says something unintelligible" how do I fix this?

KingLich

Trial Member
Hi, I can't open the Control Panel.
I see loading screen for a few second, then nothing. I'm sure I'm missing something, but no idea what.
Thanks.

Hextor

Lord
Silver Supporter
Verified Member
The job it's amazing! I see a lot of playerbots roaming around doing stuff like players. The server looks so alive :) I have a question: how can I issue commands to bots? I've invited one in the group but I have no idea how to control it. The bot is whispering messages and seems also capable of trades, but I have no idea how to use it. Is there any addon I can use? Thanks a lot!

Xman993

Verified Member
The job it's amazing! I see a lot of playerbots roaming around doing stuff like players. The server looks so alive :) I have a question: how can I issue commands to bots? I've invited one in the group but I have no idea how to control it. The bot is whispering messages and seems also capable of trades, but I have no idea how to use it. Is there any addon I can use? Thanks a lot!
here is the wiki!

Hextor

Lord
Silver Supporter
Verified Member
Hello, I have a couple of questions: is there a way to populate the AH with items? Because is completely empty. Second question: is there any addon interface to control the bots? Thanks!