What's the last movie you've seen?

milksheikh

Trial Member
Last movie I saw was Captain America : The Winter Soldier.

You can say it was a good movie mostly because of Black Widow ;)

Shortie861

Veteran Member
Verified Member
The last movie I watched was Big Daddy. Hadn't seen that movie in years so it was nice to go back to it and watch it again and remember just how funny it was. Prior to that I also watched Tammy which I thought was a brilliant movie and also Dumb and Dumber Two, two great movies that I do not regret watching.

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
My husband bought me the Star Wars the complete saga so I watched all the movies again for the 54th time lol

Zafire

https://zafirehd.deviantart.com
Admin
Designer
Senior User
My husband bought me the Star Wars the complete saga so I watched all the movies again for the 54th time lol

Too much time on your hands? Haha me too. :eek:

OT: Last movie I watched was Tumbledown . The typical romantic drama. It was watch-able and I enjoyed it. :)

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Too much time on your hands? Haha me too. :eek:

OT: Last movie I watched was Tumbledown . The typical romantic drama. It was watch-able and I enjoyed it. :)

You know it lol, I'll probably end up wearing out the discs. Today I watched 3 care bears movies with my kids.

Shortie861

Veteran Member
Verified Member
The last movie I sat and watched was Fifty Shades of Grey the other day, since I purchased a month on Now TV though I am looking at watching a lot more movies which I haven't done in a while.

Misti

Veteran Member
Verified Member
I just got finished watching Sex Tape. This is a movie I have been wanting to watch for the longest time now and finally today I was able to spare a few hours to watch it and I am glad I did. Brilliant movie with a lot of comedy.