VIPS - In case you lost your rank / account

ExO

Admin
Hey everyone, as you may know that wipe resulted in a lot of bad things.

If you have paid for VIP and you either miss your rank / your account was removed, please send me a PM with your paypal email, trans/proof id and I will add it back to you right ahead.

I once again apologize for this.

As an apologize, I decided to release the early fixes to the VIPS - of the V3 before planned.

cbunting99

Silver Supporter
I wasn't sure if somehow I got banned or not.. I had a lot of posts about various different things along with links to a lot of files.. But there are posts still in the forums before and after the ones I posted, but yet all of mine are missing.

Oh well.. I lost donation status also.

ExO

Admin
I wasn't sure if somehow I got banned or not.. I had a lot of posts about various different things along with links to a lot of files.. But there are posts still in the forums before and after the ones I posted, but yet all of mine are missing.

Oh well.. I lost donation status also.

Yeah I know this is a very annoying and fustrating issue.

I can't say tbh, all these posts are from 01-08-2014, however I'm sure that posts after yours have also been deleted.

I'm ready with the PM(s) for vip readd.

ExO

Admin
:mad: :mad: :mad:. Give me Vip Rank back :(
P/s: what happened?

I know it's very fustrating, and I'm as fustrated as you guys are, however I'm sure the lessons has been learned.

Once again, I hope this did not change your view of EmuCoach, I'm trying to make it all good again.