What's new

Version 6 bug reports.

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Gnome starter
-brewnall village-
  • (quest=26342) paint it black- Crushcog's sentry bot still attacks you after you blind them.
  • (quest=26284) missing in action- doesn't give you a count when you free the gnomes.
  • quest=26318) finishin' the job - (npc=42773) Boss bruggor is friendly can't kill him.
  • (quest=26364)down with crushcog- when i click on High Tinker Mekkatorque he doesn't start the fight so i can't complete t he quest.

Last edited:

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Dwarf starter
-Coldridge valley-
  • (quest=24469) Hold the line! - Npcs keep killing all the Rockjaw invaders making it hard to get to the rockjaw invader before the NPC.
  • (quest=182) the troll menace-Trolls a neutral and have chat scripts.
  • (quest=24489) Trolling for information - All npcs for the slain count are friendly.

Last edited:

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Dwarf area
-Kharanos-
  • (quest=313)forced to watch from afar- (npc=41056)mountaineer valgrum , (npc=40991)mountaineer dunstan not spawned and (npc=40994) mountaineer lewin is aggressive.
  • (quest=25792) pushing-forward- (item=56009) rune of fire casts on player instead of totem and not giving the credit.
  • (quest=25839) the ultrasafe personnel launcher- ultrasafe personnel launcher doesn't work. can't move to the next area.

Last edited:

LKarthas

Senior User
Superior Member
Hellhammer all of those that you reported i have already Fixed, Gnomes starting dwarfe starting (whole dun Morogh), Loch Modan, wetlands arathi highlands and hinterlands, Westfall and elwynn Are fixed to 100 % :D for 6.1

Last edited:

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
If you give me a list of areas that need tested I would be happy to do so :) , so I don't keep going over what you have already fixed and flooding the forum with useless posts.

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Troll starter
-Darkspear training ground-
  • (quest=24639)the basics hitting things- half the (npc=38038) tiki targets aren't spawned.
  • (quest=24642) proving pit-(npc=38142) captive spitescale scout not spawned so you can't kill him to get the count.

Last edited:

LKarthas

Senior User
Superior Member
If you give me a list of areas that need tested I would be happy to do so :) , so I don't keep going over what you have already fixed and flooding the forum with useless posts.
ok those zones are full fixed for alliance so if you can remove the report post will be good :) anyway now i'm western Plaguelands
, but if you wanna test a part please report me the draenei starting zone and 2nd zone, Bloodmyst island :D

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Do you want me to delete this thread and start a new one or just keeping adding to this with the draenei bug reports?

ExO

Admin
Do you want me to delete this thread and start a new one or just keeping adding to this with the draenei bug reports?
Just keep this thread, it's just fine! :)
@Fixed proving pit. Will look into the other troll issue soon.