Tinkerer'sGaming looking for Devs (Custom Server)

cliftonnl

Trial Member
Hey all, my name is clifton and me and a friend are developing a unique server.

Me and my friend are in need for some serious working developers to help maintain and improve the server, we are running on trinityCore 3.3.5.

Timmie Hemmingsson (Server Host and Owner)
E-mail: [email protected]

Clifton van Henten (DBC Editor, Worldbuilder and Co-Owner)
E-Mail: [email protected]

Our Host Specs:
CPU: Intel i7 5820K ( 6Core - 12Core HT )
RAM: 16GB 2666Mhz
SSD: 128GB - Running Server
Storage/Backup: 4TB HDD's

In-need of:
- SQL Developer 0/2
- C++ Developer 0/2
- In-game Developer 0/1

Features about our server:
- TrinityCore 3.3.5
- Custom content (Items, mounts and maps(instances, hangout and mall))
- A PvE and PvP based server
- Instant Level 60
- Custom leveling zone
- Transmogrification
- NO overpowered custom items (yet)
- NO VIP or Donor gear
- Uptime 99.9%
- 24/7
- Patches

Custom Content:
- What we mean by "Custom Content" are custom made maps where the players can play on. We are tying to make those maps as proffesionally and as detailed as possible. We are improving them and remake/edit them if there are bugs, or other things that may cause problems with the gameplay. We are working on Custom Instances, Custom Hangout Zones and Towns/Cities for all your goods.

A PvE and PvP based server:
- Yes, we try to be both! We are trying to make our server both PvP and PvE, the main focus for now is PvE as of PvP will be implanted later on, we are working on Custom Instances, bosses, side-quests, Daily-quests and events.

Instant Level 60:
- Probably heard of this before? Well we are trying to be a little different. And the difference with normal Instant 60 is that it won't develop into higher levels, and thats where we come in. We will make a new leveling update if we hit a certain amount of time of server up-time (with a good amount of players online) we will introduce a new patch along with new quests, mounts, items, titles and ofcourse new and freshly made maps for our players.

Custom Leveling Zone:
- This is a bit the same for the Custom Content, but we will be trying to make large maps with quests for the players to level in, this can be a landscape change in Azeroth or a whole new continent along with a story line.

Transmogrification
- Ofcourse, another server with transmogrification, well I have to say "yes"to that one. We will be having Transmog gear for players to get with certain Events, Challenges, Quests or Instances. The Transmog gear won't be having any stats, this is to prevent having custom items and only transmog reason. (Items will probably be sell-able and trade-able)

NO overpowered custom items:
- We won't be having any overpowered custom items as of this will be a balanced server without the use of custom items (until further notice)

NO VIP or Donor Gear:
- We won't be having VIP or Donor gear, but we will have gear that is obtainable in-game such as armour and weapons buyable in the Donation Store, this is to prevent to have overpower gear in PvE AND PvP. The Donation Store will also have mounts (custom), pets, and Blizzard Collectibles.

Uptime 99.9%:
- We are trying to be online as much as possible, 99.9% means we are 24/7 until there are problems with the host or we have a new update coming up and the server will be having the new update.

24/7:
- We will be a 24/7 server, it will have a uptime of 99.9% as stated above. The only downtime will be when we have problems or when we are updating our core, database or a new update for the server.

Patches:
- Our server does need you to have our Custom Patches, we are trying to make them as small as possible. We have 1 Optional patch that contains Procedural-water for a new water look. Also 2 main patches and one contains: New Weapon and Armour Models, New Creature Models and one patch that contains all the neccesary DBC files and Maps.

For more info contact Timmie or Me

- - - Updated - - -

Custom Mall:
elelxz.jpg

Little sneak-peak for Custom Instance:
16706rm.jpg

Hyldran0

Verified Member
Hello!

I'm the other Owner/Admin ~Timmie~

Contact me if you got any questions or anything like that.

Regards
Hyldran0