Question/Request (CLassic emu and expansions)

Zodifusi

Trial Member
hello,some time create a server WoW , but now wanted to create with a friend (to play only two) a ' classic " server.

The questions are:
1-The missions "lore " work 100 % ?
2-You may spend the WOW after "Classic" put the server expansion "Burning Crusader" without losing data of the characters?

Requests are:
-If the above mentioned, could wear a "URL " to download and / or tutorial to do it correctly ?

PS: Thanks , and sorry I am using a translator. My main language is Spanish

ExO

Admin
Hello there.

Well the classic wow emulation is soon pretty stable, even though there's not much work on it anymore, I haven't worked on classic wow emulation, but I can tell by experience that it's not 100% working, as needs more work.

You can download the clients speceficelly.

Hope it answered/helped you a little? Otherwise feel free to let me know.

Zodifusi

Trial Member
Hello there.

Well the classic wow emulation is soon pretty stable, even though there's not much work on it anymore, I haven't worked on classic wow emulation, but I can tell by experience that it's not 100% working, as needs more work.

You can download the clients speceficelly.

Hope it answered/helped you a little? Otherwise feel free to let me know.

Hello exo.
Thank you very much for answering so early .

Thanks for the info though you somehow database of " classic " knows and can put expansions without losing data of the characters ?.

Thanks again.

ExO

Admin
Hello exo.
Thank you very much for answering so early .

Thanks for the info though you somehow database of " classic " knows and can put expansions without losing data of the characters ?.

Thanks again.

Hm I am not sure what you mean, could you possible elloborate a little?
Thanks.

Lingx

Epic Member
Hm I am not sure what you mean, could you possible elloborate a little?
Thanks.

Pretty sure that what is asking is wheter you can "upgrade" so to speak, going from a 4.0.3 to a 4.3.4 without loosing the data, in this case characters.