Progressive unlocking of content for LEGION 7.3.5

TheDeathcore

Gold Supporter
Hello everyone, I have a question of this nature. I have a 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack, and I wonder if it's possible to implement seasons not only in PvP but also in PvE content, or alternatively, to gradually unlock content 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 like this? Please advise

rickywilliams

Trial Member
Hello everyone, I have a question of this nature. I have a 7.3.5 LEGION WoW Repack, and I wonder if it's possible to implement seasons not only in PvP but also in PvE content, or alternatively, to gradually unlock content 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 like this? Please advise
As I know, to gradually unlock content 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, you would need to set up a timeline and a trigger for each patch to be released on your server. You would also need to make sure that the content is compatible and bug-free with your WoW Repack version. It's quite challenging.

TheDeathcore

Gold Supporter

Наскільки я знаю, щоб поступово розблокувати вміст 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, вам потрібно буде налаштувати часову шкалу та тригер для кожного патча, який буде випущено на вашому сервері. Вам також потрібно переконатися, що вміст сумісний із вашою версією WoW Repack і не містить помилок. Це досить складно.
thx bro