Instant 85 character

deathlyend

Verified Member
hey all,

is it possible to make like a instant 95 boos kind of like wow did or like the test server things to get a level 85 or 90 with gear already but need to setup the rest you self ?

ty for reading this hope you know a answer for me

kind regards
deathlyend

ExO

Admin
Hey there,

Do you mean like always instant 85 or for example only for one character per account?

If you want to do so each time you create a character it will start level 85, you should search in worldserver.conf. (Search for level or something) I can find it for you later (on phone atm so I can't do it right now)

If it wasn't what you needed/asked about please let me know.

Best Regards,
Pewz

deathlyend

Verified Member
you understand what i mean but thats not really it.
you if you are on the public test realm you have a little window on the left hand corner that says create character level 90 atm but and the nyou can choos e pve and pvp and that shit thats what i want if thtas possible ?

kind regards

ExO

Admin
I still have a bit hard time understanding it, I haven't been on the public test realm on retail so it makes it even harder.

When you're in the character selection where you can choose to get one instant level 90 character? But then I don't exactly get what you mean with "and the nyou can choos e pve and pvp"

Best Regards,
Pewz.

boris the blade

Trial Member
Hit "Enter" on your worldserver, and create and account with :

"account create -namehere- -password here-" <<< remove the dashes and quotations

hit enter,

"player set gmlevel -namehere- 3 -1" <<< remove dashes and quotations

hit enter, (should say account has been set to level 3.

now log into your server with your new account info via the game client,

after creating toon and after cinematic, type :

".character level -namehere- -levelyouwanthere-" <<<< remove dashes and quotations

but remember this needs to be your toon's name, not account name ^^. Should instantly level you to any level you'd like.

example : .character -name- level 100

You can go past the level cap normally in game, but I wouldn't suggest anything 100+. Also, to find item's for something
that level, your going to need GM island or custom code your own into the databases ^^

Hope that's what you meant ^^

Last edited:

hyqxyz

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
DqZ7OeQ.jpg

You see in the far left corner, the Character Template menu, that's what he is talking about. If there's any way too add that.

There is but you need a custom launcher I would believe.

ExO

Admin
Ahhh that explains it, thanks hyq.

It's indeed possible making it like blizzard did here and it's seen b4 (simillar thing) on private servers however it would require a lot of different editing (mpq) etc and you would most likely need to get in contact with somebody who knows how to do this.

deathlyend

Verified Member
thanks for help hyq that was what i ment.
but okay so thats pretty big work and need to know somebody who knows how to do this okay np thats for trying to help me ;)

ExO

Admin
Yeah you need to know what you're doing with editing at this point, sadly I'm not the person for that.

However best of luck if you choose to continue :)