Error before launcing the world/authserver

pocok

Verified Member
Hi

Today I downloaded the V3 EmuCoach 4.3.4 Repack version,followed the steps in the video ,installed the required extra programs (OpenSSL etc.) and when I try to run the authserver/worldserver.exe ,it says : Not a valid Win32 application.
I know my computer is old ( have got a WinXP 32Bit) but this shouldn't be a problem. Any help?

Last edited:

ExO

Admin
Hello there,
I apologize for the delay, I was on vacation.
You do have the required programs such as net framework etc right?

Ayiko

Senior User
Have you tried runnning the .exe as administrator?

Try re-downloading and using a new authserver, might be that it suddenly stopped downloading.

"The message "winzipxxx.exe is not a valid win32 application" indicates that the EXE file did not download completely. When Windows then tries to run what appears to be an executable file, it finds that it is not a valid Windows 32-bit application file due to the incomplete download. "

-- Source http://kb.winzip.com/kb/entry/233/

pocok

Verified Member
I re-downloaded it several times,nothing changed, and yes, I tried to run it as administrator.

michaeltoole92

Senior User
Veteran Member
May sound off but under control panel / system does it say your proccessor is 32 or 64? I can help you upgrade to Windows 7 for free if you want it's tons better and practically just like xp but tons better