Compiling Trinitycore LNK error

T-rav

Veteran Member
I'm in the process of compiling a fresh core so I can patch it with NPCbots, but I get 17 successful, and 4 failed.

The Failed (builds?) refer to a LNK error 1181 and the file in question is bzip2.lib.

I would really like to have a fully successful build, and don't need a buggy core.

Help!!!!!

Last edited:

T-rav

Veteran Member
I have been working on Trinitycore for 4.3.4
I think its when I try to compile with the Tools(extractors) I unchecked the tools checkbox in Cmake and went to compile with no errors. I don't know if its a error with the new revision of Trinity. Maybe a bad commit got by someone. I think ill be ok for now. Got my core compiled and working so no worries :)

T-rav

Veteran Member
Ohhh I have one more question I was playing my shaman on my own compiled core and the Unleash Elements spell isn't working. I have found the code on github to get it to work, but I don't know how to get to the code part of the spell in Heidisql. Is there a program that allows you to go into the code in the database and copy/paste to get the spell in the game to work, or do I do this before compiling like in Visual Studio?

Last edited:

T-rav

Veteran Member
Last edited: