Apache website

deathlyend

Verified Member
Hello all

here iam again but i was wondering if i could make it so that my friends can type my ipaddress in there webbrowser and then get on the website to register?
iam not familiar with these kind of things i was already looking for configs but couldnt really find something

kind regards
deathlyend

ExO

Admin
Which website are you using? (fusioncms, azercms) etc.

If you have port forwarded already you should get something to run your web server (for example xampp, wampp etc) and take the webfiles into the htdocs folder, and when you've done that, you should just set it up as you would set it up for yourself, but with using your IP instead of using 127.0.0.1

If you want me to be more detailed or you want a video tutorial of this (in case you think that would be easier and better for you) please let me know.

deathlyend

Verified Member
heey all,

ty for sharing that i need to use xaampp or wampp maybe would be handy to get a tutorial video for it.
becaus if other people want this aswel they can watch the video ;)

ty for sharing

ExO

Admin
heey all,

ty for sharing that i need to use xaampp or wampp maybe would be handy to get a tutorial video for it.
becaus if other people want this aswel they can watch the video ;)

ty for sharing

Hey again,

No problems, I'll see if I can get to create a video and upload it etc one of the upcoming days =) hope you can wait a couple of days though. :)

deathlyend

Verified Member
heey,

i have done it by myself only use ythe apache server atm with xampp.
but can always make mysql aswel but that works for me now

ty for the help