LegionCore 7.3.5 Repack - Version 2020_04_25_Final

HellXing

Trial Member
I tested the server a bit. Upon reaching level 100, the quest for Class Hall does not appear. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Maybe somewhere in the database is turned on or off?

Blaster

Gold Supporter
First i want to say, great pack, i played it locally first. But I have a question about making this public. I have a rented VPS, i have hosted other types of games just fine with it. All the ports are open, i turned off the firewall to test till i got it going but without any luck. I did change the realmlist in the database to the DNS name and changed the file in the client to match but still no luck. Anything else i could of missed? Any suggestions and any help would be so great..

Varjgard

Veteran Member
Verified Member
First i want to say, great pack, i played it locally first. But I have a question about making this public. I have a rented VPS, i have hosted other types of games just fine with it. All the ports are open, i turned off the firewall to test till i got it going but without any luck. I did change the realmlist in the database to the DNS name and changed the file in the client to match but still no luck. Anything else i could of missed? Any suggestions and any help would be so great..

Making your Trinity server public.

remember to change config.wtf in wow folder to match your current host address

Blaster

Gold Supporter
Thanks for the reply.. I did all of that and if it resides on the same PC as the server, it works fine , even if i use the External IP. But when i put it on another computer to connect, it just hangs on connecting. I have all the ports open and i even got a working Cata server going externally using the same technique.. I even had a friend try thats quite the distance away and got the same hang up on it. So im not sure what could be hanging it up.. The WTF has been changed, the IP in the database has been changed as well. All ports open, even tried with the firewall turned off and all ports opened up. Funny thing is that it will connect using the external IP if its on the same PC. Any thoughts?

Only thing i could think of is that Cata doesnt use battlenet accounts, it uses the old account logins. Maybe something set on the battlenet for external logins? Thoughts on that?

Could i be missing some sort of service pack? Its on a windows 10 machine.

Last edited:

Blaster

Gold Supporter
I got it all working! Thanks for the great pack. Curious though, i tried but the garrisons dont seem to work. Well cant get past outpost. is there a way to get them going fully? when i leave the garrison i can see the building i built in the distance but when i go into the garrison they phase out. do i need to set the phase or something? Also i noticed that i have the pathfinder and can fly but when i get into the Garrison compound boarder that i drop and can no longer fly so its putting me in some sort of instance or phase.

Last edited:

Wanderspool

Trial Member
I'm sorry, if did't understand something, but why did you delete link on 7.3.5 server? I don't like 8.3.0, so why can't i download 7.3.5 and play on this?

Reactions: 343

xadowtek

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
Verified Member
Is there any way to download LegionCore Server compiled¿?¿?. I try to found it, but i can't find it. I want to try Legion...

spacko1980

Verified Member
Would it be possible to get the legioncore repack. Im fully aware thats its discontinued, but Im having some issues with spp and would like to check whether legioncore works better in these regards.