What's new

Pepsi or Coca Cola?

Shortie861

Veteran Member
Verified Member
This has always been something of a debate between coca cola and pepsi lovers alike. I myself am more of a fan of coca cola over pepsi but I can drink pepsi but I have known some people to not like either pepsi or coca cola at all.

What is your most preferred when drinking?

Misti

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Pepsi is my favourite. I could drink loads of it given the chance but I choose not to as I know it's not good for me to do that. I have a friend that drinks cans and can of it a day and it's obvious it doesn't do her any good but she will still drink it.

Tyrelis

Mythical User
Senior User
I drink on occasion Coca-cola is my favorite while pepsi I will drink as well they pretty much similar but still prefer coke over Pepsi over any day.

illuminate-shadow

Verified Member
Depends on the flavor and situation... for pizza, Pepsi tastes better. For Chinese, give me a coke. Wild Cherry Pepsi is better then Cherry Coke, but Vanilla Coke is absolutely delicious. Then you have other names like Mountain Dew and its plethora of flavors that seem to grow every summer, but what about Fanta? Hmm...

Darklogan

Gold Supporter
Between Coca-cola and Pepsi? There is no debat, Dr. Pepper win the contest !!

But if I don't have any Dr. Pepper and I have to choose, then Coca-cola is still my favorite choice.

I tried Coca-cola zero. At first, the taste was beurk. But with time, I like the zero one.

For Pepsi, it's strange. I can drink it, but the taste is just, classic. I can't explain that part.