What's new

Do you enjoy cooking?

Misti

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Cooking is something I have never been a huge fan of but I do cook dishes for myself even if it's just the simplest of dishes.

Are you someone who is a fan of cooking? If so what kind of cooking do you enjoy doing and how often do you cook?

Shortie861

Veteran Member
Verified Member
I love cooking and I am always looking for new recipes that I can try for a different dish. One thing I always love to do and it was something my Mum always did is I love taking a recipe and changing it up a bit and either taking things away or adding something else, some dishes turn out better than others but it's finding something new that I love.

xXInfectedXx

Verified Member
Yes. One night I made pudding for my family, Victoria Sponge Cake. Did it with no help, but I followed a recipe from the internet.

illuminate-shadow

Verified Member
I love to cook. It serves as a good mental release, whether the dish is simple or complex. Over the weekend I cooked a sherry-dijon roasted leg of lamb, but last night was dusted catfish. Who knows... maybe this weekend I'll go nuts and throw a bunch of stuff together to see what happens.

CoatRack

Verified Member
I love to cook too. I like to slow roast in the oven so the meat is really soft. The only thing I don't like about cooking though is the washing up dishes afterwards. LOL that is enough of a deterrent for me that I wont cook to often.

Darklogan

Gold Supporter
Personally, I love to cook too. I feel like I'm a wizard/alchimist with my recipes and potions. My kitchen is my cave and my cooking books are my spellbooks

Medivh85

Verified Member
oh yes i do, but sometimes im just lazy and order food. (mostly im getting lazy when im tierd of that day) but i love Hungarian dishes very much. they are spicei too so it is sometimes not realy a stomach friendly. On that note, i love making their gulyás dish. it si so yummy :)

MysticalUnit

Verified Member
I love cooking alot! The most entertaining form of cooking in my opinion is BBQ, especially on a nice summer evening.

Emoridia

Verified Member
I prefer to cook food in the oven. It's simple, threw the fillet, cut the vegetables, poured the sauce and you're done.
Although even this I rarely do, I buy semi-finished products, it's easier for me to reheat food than to cook it)

crucial_herman

Verified Member
No I much prefer eating. I'm too much of a halfwit to work it out myself and too impatient to deal with recipes. Tried to make pork pies recently. Recipe called for 10cm pie tins (x2) which I bought. only half the meat fitted into the blo0dy things. Turns out my tins were about half the height they needed to be.

Archcom

Verified Member
To a certain extent >.> If it takes less than 30 minutes to prep and be ready to eat I'm more than happy. Any longer and I'm not as interested haha