[Trinity] Registration & Status page for 4.3.4
Close

An upcoming Blizzlike Cataclysm Server, 4.3.4.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool My [Trinity] Registration & Status page for 4.3.4 Free Version

Welcome to my website signup page and server status page for your server! This was a very old script on the net abandoned and not working that I fixed and heavily modified especially for Emucoach.

This is the free version updated for the free repack and will not work with modified tables without modifications or the VIP version. The VIP version of this script can be found in the VIP area.

Installation instructions
    Easy
    Extract Zip file into your "_Server\htdocs" folder or" www" folder if using wampserver
    start apache.bat or wamp
    goto your [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Advanced (for those who have changed default package installation)
    When extracted go to your "core folder" and go to config.php and edit your database settings accordingly
    You can edit the how to connect page by goiing to index.php and editing line 82 (default is "Set Your Realmlist as 127.0.0.1")

[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Please note if your using windows 10 and having issues please goto this thread [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!
    Last edited by vhero; 04-21-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks nice! Someone might need this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Etox View Post
    Looks nice! Someone might need this!
    Hope so updated to V2 which is a lot nicer to look at and has better/lighter coding.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the contribution Vhero!
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

For people who are looking for an International [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ], coming up in association with Emucoach repack;
    (Server is not yet public!)

You are welcome to follow the Discord to keep track.
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExO View Post
    Thank you for the contribution Vhero!
    NP just want to help out anyway i can . I feel the repack should have maybe included a basic signup page so your free to include this one in future releases if you wish.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I'm in a dilemma at the moment. I wanted to use this website on my server, but I'm not exactly sure how to set it up. I've changed the files in the htdocs, but when I start Apache it tried to connect to 127.0.0.1 and apparently cannot, so then it crashes saying "Press any key to continue...". I'm not sure what I'm doing. Do I need Xampp installed or am I just completely forgetting something? I believe it's just because of the IP that Apache is attempting to connect to as I have all my ports forwarded and the server is accessible publically, but I don't know how to change the bound IP. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by redvengance1 View Post
    Hello, I'm in a dilemma at the moment. I wanted to use this website on my server, but I'm not exactly sure how to set it up. I've changed the files in the htdocs, but when I start Apache it tried to connect to 127.0.0.1 and apparently cannot, so then it crashes saying "Press any key to continue...". I'm not sure what I'm doing. Do I need Xampp installed or am I just completely forgetting something? I believe it's just because of the IP that Apache is attempting to connect to as I have all my ports forwarded and the server is accessible publically, but I don't know how to change the bound IP. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Hello there,
    Well basically what you should do (as the thread creator says) is extract the dowwnloaded files to your htdocs folder, and then open your apache.
    It's pretty much up to you if you want to download xampp and use that, or use your current _Server.
    But what are you currently using, and what error do you get before the;
    "Press any key to continue..." ? - You gotta make sure apache is up and running before you can get your website up.
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

For people who are looking for an International [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ], coming up in association with Emucoach repack;
    (Server is not yet public!)

You are welcome to follow the Discord to keep track.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, i try this page, the site is open, looks nice!
    But, on the Account Creation Page:
    ERROR: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    The login informations are right, but i change the mysql port from 3306 to 3307, there are no config to change the port.
    Or the page take automatic the right port?
    And i change the "WebPort" from 80 to 81, appache is started and works, because i can see the page.

At the Status Page:
    Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xxx\xxx xxx\Core\_Server\htdocs\core\core.php on line 109

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xxx\xxx\Core\_Server\htdocs\core\core.php on line 109

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xxx\xxx\Core\_Server\htdocs\core\core.php on line 11

I found in the configs the text: Only ARCEMU?
    So not for trinity?

But the main thing is, the creation page.
    Anybody can help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your nice work
    Will you make more upgrades?
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hola amigo y para montarla online como seria

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog