User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AzerothCore 3.3.5 + CMaNGOS 1.12 & 2.4.3 +GUI

Greetings!

Introducing Legacy of Azeroth, and the Azeroth Laucher - a three-expansion GUI capable of launching both server and client from a single interface.
    Configuration is simple. Within the "Legacy of Azeroth" folder, you will discover three sub folders. Each of which you will place the "Core" folder of each expansion repack. Within each "Core" folder, you will find a folder named "Client". Simply place a shortcut to your wow.exe inside this folder, launch your "Legacy of Azeroth.exe", and you're ready to go. All directories are configured to operate from their current locations, so placing a shortcut to your "Legacy of Azeroth.exe" on your desktop is ideal. No need now to fuss with the directory.
    If it so happens that you are not interested in running all three expansions, don't fret. Each repack is provided with a seperate "Azeroth Launcher" which is capable of performing all aforementioned duties on an individual basis.
    This leads me to the subject of my other two releases. In addition to the AzerothCore3.3.5, I will now be providing downloads to both Cmangos1.12.1 and 2.4.3. Both are stable, with AuctionHouse Bot and Playerbots. No operational changes to the AzerothCore335 have been made, besides the routine update. I do however recommend downloading the latest update if you plan to apply it to the "Legacy of Azeroth" pack, as I've reconfigured the subdirectories to respond to the new GUI.
    I hope you enjoy this new release, as I've put a lot of attention into making it as user-friendly as possible. Because simplicity is my primary focus.

Contents are as follows...

Legacy of Azeroth GUI and Directory

Cmangos1.12.1 - Mods: AH Bot, Playerbot.

Cmangos2.4.3 - Mods: AH Bot, Playerbot.

AzerothCore3.3.5 - Mods: Eluna, Solocraft, VAS Autobalance, Learn All Spells, AH Bot, Individual XP.

Login credentials:

Account - admin
    Password - admin

root
    ascent

Many thanks goes to the AzerothCore and CMaNGOS teams for their remarkable work on the source, as well as the mods. A thank you to all of the folks in the greater emulation community who've influenced me over these past few years. And a special thanks goes to Jeutie for the creation of the portable MySQL.

These packs are abundant enough, but if people so wish, I'll periodically drop updated builds, as the source is ever-developing.

Enjoy!

All downloads are below.
    *Be sure to drop the contents of the 'Data' download into it's respective folder within the Core.

It is no longer necessary to download a seperate 'Server' packet, as I've included it already within the repack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legacy of Azeroth GUI/Directory download
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Data download
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

--x86--

Core download

--x64--

Core download
    Last edited by Dood; 05-11-2019 at 03:44 AM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Nice release, and thanks for the contribution!
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man! and np. x64 on the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. How can I remove a message in motd line This server runs on AzerothCore [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

I managed to change motd in the world.conf but I can't find how to remove This server runs on AzerothCore

Thank you!
    Last edited by pacel; 03-15-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey!
    It's not something I've personally considered removing, but I understand the interest. I'm also fairly certain it's written into the source. I'm working on a new revision, so I'll have a look into it this evening.

Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dood View Post
    Hey!
    It's not something I've personally considered removing, but I understand the interest. I'm also fairly certain it's written into the source. I'm working on a new revision, so I'll have a look into it this evening.

Cheers.
    Thank you for the reply =)

The repack is very good. I think it's the best 3.3.5a repack ever. If you could do that it would be amazing!

Thank you again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problemo man.
    And thank you! I'm glad you like it.
    It looks like I was able to eliminate that server message, so it will be excluded from the new revision.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Dood; 03-15-2019 at 10:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O.o amazing! When you will post the new revision?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's already up. Enjoy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing, you're the best! Keep the good work ��

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog