[NEW RELEASE] 5.4.8 Blizzlike Mists of Pandaria - v1.6 - [EmuCoach's Official Repack] - Page 44
Close

User Tag List

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Those are not errors, they are DB warnings for devs. So ignore them

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same errors and after a few lines the world server crashes like 99% of the time.
    I downloaded everything new multipile times, searched for it but never found anything.
    could anyone help?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to download, im so hyped!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love it so far

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks, how can i add bots to the server?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice work congrats

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by santi4003 View Post
    thanks, how can i add bots to the server?
    As of now, there are no bots in the MoP repack. The VIP version of the 4.3.4 repack does have bots, though.
    Have a question? Look here!:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great work mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    god job

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HBellz View Post
    my world server always crashes at this:

>> Loaded 2696 Script Waypoint nodes in 10 ms
    Loading C++ scripts
    Script 'npc_jubeka_shadowbreaker_scene' has same memory pointer as 'npc_jubeka_shadowbreaker_scene'.
    Script 'npc_jubeka_shadowbreaker_trader' has same memory pointer as 'npc_jubeka_shadowbreaker_trader'.
    Script 'npc_wrathion_64822' has same memory pointer as 'npc_wrathion_64822'.
    Script 'npc_wrathion_70438' has same memory pointer as 'npc_wrathion_70438'.

is there something i missed doing? or is my comp to shit to run this? any ideas are appreciated
    so no one has any insight into this issue? crashes everytime world server reaches this point...

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog