[NEW RELEASE] 5.4.8 Blizzlike Mists of Pandaria - v1.6 - [EmuCoach's Official Repack] - Page 13
Close

User Tag List

Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow View Post
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    Thanks bro

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your hard work guys. DLing rn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Understandable, but i'm asking which raids would you like to see first?
    Which old raids first? Probably ICC, Ulduar and Naxx... those were the 3 I had the most fun solo'ing when I was playing MoP on live when it was current.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for everything. Great work as always!
    Live every day like it's your last. It could be! Play in the rain. You'll stay young forever.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lingx View Post
    Inside Core, make a folder named Data.
    Insert db2, dbc, maps, mmaps and vmaps in there. Try to run the server again.
    I forgot to do this, and was stumped.... lol THANK YOU for posting this!
    Live every day like it's your last. It could be! Play in the rain. You'll stay young forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all i would like to show my sincere appreciation of the work and hours put into this repack. Thank you a lot!

Here are some bugs i stumbled across as i were testing around:

1: Holy power does not generate correctly.

2: Water elemental does not move along with the character and falls behind. Other pets also moves in an incorrect pattern.

3: Valor point upgrade on gear does not work on rings, trinkets, neck and you have to transmogrify the gear in order to get it working on the items that can be transmogrified.

4: Fall damage seem to be slightly off, when dismounting from a low height as you enter an area where mounts are prohibited, there is a chance you die even when falling from a height you should not die from.

5: Glyph that makes consecration able being cast on any area chosen does not work properly.

6: When learning profession, using the command ".learn all profession" you start at level 75 and not 600.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adnisen View Post
    First of all i would like to show my sincere appreciation of the work and hours put into this repack. Thank you a lot!

Here are some bugs i stumbled across as i were testing around:

1: Holy power does not generate correctly.

2: Water elemental does not move along with the character and falls behind. Other pets also moves in an incorrect pattern.

3: Valor point upgrade on gear does not work on rings, trinkets, neck and you have to transmogrify the gear in order to get it working on the items that can be transmogrified.

4: Fall damage seem to be slightly off, when dismounting from a low height as you enter an area where mounts are prohibited, there is a chance you die even when falling from a height you should not die from.

5: Glyph that makes consecration able being cast on any area chosen does not work properly.

6: When learning profession, using the command ".learn all profession" you start at level 75 and not 600.
    Hey! Thank you for your feedback, i'll take a look at these bugs, but for the future please post bug reports in here [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

We (developers) need to have as much useful info as possible, for example 1. "Holy power does not generate correctly", Can you explain in more detail, what you did to have it not generate, myself i'm not a paladin player so I don't know correct behavior.

Also 1.2 will come soon, so some of the bugs have already been fixed

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tell me raid priority of scripting then. Reason there are no scripts is for me to script them correctly and blizzlike and for experience of learning
    Maybe consider scripting raids in chronological order starting with vanilla wow all the way to MoP. I feel like that way wound be the best way to prioritize the raids.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Now 1.2 is out, you MUST apply world DB updates for your core to work on this version!

You must reply to this thread to see hidden links or content.

You must reply to this thread to see hidden links or content.
    Last edited by Jack Sparrow; 03-16-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    1.1-1.2 CHANGELOG

Throne of Thunder SQL updates
    Implement CMSG_SHOW_TRADE_SKILL, and SMSG_SHOW_TRADE_SKILL, now when a player links their profession in chat, you can view their recipes!
    Fix SMSG_CATEGORY_COOLDOWN - Example: now when you have guild perk [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] it will show you have less CD on hearth stone
    Handle spell target: TARGET_UNIT_ALLY_OR_RAID, Now when you buff player in raid with kings/power word fortitude for example, it buffs the raid.
    Scarlet Halls Heroic dungeon SQL Updates.
    Fix Lightning strike [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    Fix Dancing Steel.
    Fix Exploit ([Exploit] Swap weapon marco and enchant buffs)
    Fix server crash in BWD
    Fix getting areaid on WMO, Example: if pvp server in dalaran, they could attack each other
    Fix DK runes
    Fix announce command
    Update world bosses SQL
    Update template of jade serpent SQL
    Fix autokill zone in Kunlai summit (sha of anger add)
    Update scarlet monastary SQL Heroic
    update mogushan palace SQL heroic
    World boss: Nalak: Updated a bit [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    Fix group invite in guild roster ( Realm name is now dropped from party invite packet )
    Fix leather specialization for guardian druid.
    Fix some world boss loot that was broken.
    Fix crash when player added to instance map that happened when they didnt reset old one
    Fix Warlock Glyph of Soulstone [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    Druids now unlearn old flight form if they learned swift flight form
    Fix master loot
    Fix bad spell code
    Fix Heal prediction of spell cast
    Fix wrong spell learn on rogue level 3 eviscerate
    Implement SMSG_MOVE_SKIP_TIME
    Fix a movement crash.
    Improve error output on .modify phase
    Fix 131618 (Item - Mage PvP Set 2P Bonus) [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    Fix dampening aura showing 0%
    Rewrite Spectral Guise
    Rewrite psyfiend
    Rewrite transendence
    Rewrite duel reset
    Vanish no longer stops spells mid air
    Fix Glyph of Death's embrace
    Enable some spells that were disabled
    Fix Fire elemental totem.
    Fix Item upgrade
    Update template of jade serpent SQL
    Presence of Mind is used with Ring of Frost, it has now delay
    Fix powers (which fixes holy power)
    Fix spell crit
    Fully rewrite frozen orb

Fixed issues reported to bug forum:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    Last edited by Jack Sparrow; 03-16-2019 at 03:26 AM.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog