v10.1, Molten Core still crashes Worldserver
Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

v10.1, Molten Core still crashes Worldserver

What the title says, when in Molten Core, the Worldserver crashes after a few minutes, just like the previous version (v 9.1)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasoulios View Post
    What the title says, when in Molten Core, the Worldserver crashes after a few minutes, just like the previous version (v 9.1)
    That's interesting, I was in it for about 10 minutes and was convinced it wasn't a problem then my worldserver just crashed.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, 10 minutes (more or less) sound about right.

I thought this was fixed for v10 or i think i saw a post about it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasoulios View Post
    Yeah, 10 minutes (more or less) sound about right.

I thought this was fixed for v10 or i think i saw a post about it.
    Not sure, but my guess is it might have to do with this: [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

ExO posted new data files (mmaps, maps, etc) and if it's missing data files then you may need to download the new ones provided from the 10.1 update. I'm not sure if that's the problem but that's my guess.
    Last edited by ravish123; 01-22-2019 at 04:07 AM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Hm odd, I will check it out tonight.
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] , @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

What did you do to "crash" it? Just go into the raid, and wait infront of the entrace for 10 minutes "afk'ing"?
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExO View Post
    @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] , @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

What did you do to "crash" it? Just go into the raid, and wait infront of the entrace for 10 minutes "afk'ing"?
    Yeah I just sat in molten core for about 10 minutes or so. Then out of nowhere it crashed

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Hm. I can see that the entrance is not working if you go into it manually instead of from the blood-elf.

Will fix that first of all.

Click

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExO View Post
    Hm. I can see that the entrance is not working if you go into it manually instead of from the blood-elf.

Will fix that first of all.
    You can turn GM ON and use .tele molten core. And then turn GM off.

I was trying to "solo" it and it always crashes while i'm fighting the first boss. Maybe it will crash if i just stand there, dunno.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Fixed it now

Click

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog