Cataclysm V10 and MOP v.1 - Release Information(?)
Close

Brand new Blizzlike Cataclysm Server

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Cataclysm V10 and MOP v.1 - Release Information(?)

Hi guys,

Addressing the topics:
    - Cataclysm - V.10 release (VIP)
    - MOP - V.1 release

The Cataclysm, V.10 (VIP) was set to be released during christmas,
    But unfortunately some bugs have appeared that I want to fix before releasing to make the version v.10 really worth it!

This means that it will be released some days after start of January when New Years has been celebrated.
    Expecting Cataclysm V.10 (VIP) to release between January 4-10th.

The MOP, V.1 was set to be released during New Years Eve,
    But with the un-expected extra bugs that needed priority on Cataclysm the MOP had to be delayed until Cataclysm has been released.

This means that it will be released (AFTER CATACLYSM, so I can have some extra time to 100% focus on MOP, as I want to make some fix improvements).
    Expecting MOP v.1 to release soon

Sorry for the extra delay boys and girls, but I want the releases to be smooth, well working and totally worth it.
    I do under no case want to release bad/poor quality.
    But keep in mind MOP will be in beta release (meaning that many things will be bugged cause it's the first MOP release)

Happy new years everybody, remember to enjoy it!
    Last edited by Mr. Satan; 03-03-2019 at 09:22 PM.
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Just to point out:

- The whole point of the small postpone / extra wait is to ensure:
    Quality, and that the version releases really are worth the updates.

I don't want to release bad quality and I want to deliver the best for you guys
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update ExO,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You take all the time you need

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to hear! Well done!

Tho I am curious about what the difference will be right from the start for us who aren’t VIP for the MoP repack?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate the updates.

I did not know you could call a hangover a bug fix but I hope the team is having a good holiday.

All joking aside, cannot wait.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one, thanks for the update and Happy New Year!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] Any database migration guide from CATA to MOP?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a question about upgrading.

Could we use the same character databases or anything else from v9.1 to v10? Or do we need to start fresh?

Still can't make those character import programs work smoothly :P

Maybe something like what you mention in this topic:

[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

You posted another method of transferring everything to the new version. Will this work from 9.1 to 10?
    Last edited by Tasoulios; 01-01-2019 at 01:39 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brand new Blizzlike Cataclysm Server
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasoulios View Post
    Just a question about upgrading.

Could we use the same character databases or anything else from v9.1 to v10? Or do we need to start fresh?

Still can't make those character import programs work smoothly :P

Maybe something like what you mention in this topic:

[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

You posted another method of transferring everything to the new version. Will this work from 9.1 to 10?
    Are you referring to my post in that thread? I made a program that has a char transfer, but I'm unsure if it will work for 9.1 to 10. Pretty sure I made it for v7 to v8, or v8 to v9, can't remember. It depends on the structure of the character database, and if it's changed or not.
    Here's the link:
    Have a question? Look here!:
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog