Close

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aescleal View Post
    Thanks for the update ExO. Release when you all are ready and not before. We're just excited!
    And thanks again for all the hard work bring MoP Repack to EmuCoach!
    A
    Your words are highly appreciated! Thanks for that, always a good motivation
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] The question is whether there is a chance to transfer characters and their equipment from the Cata base to the MoP.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] The question is whether there is a chance to transfer characters and their equipment from the Cata base to the MoP.
    I don't know yet buddy.
    Repack will release, then a couple of days after I will look into the transfers to see if we can do it - for those who needs it
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you :D

I want to thank you for the great work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exo thanks for the great work , but i DONT see that changelog for VIP 10 , and i want to know what are the new changes in this version, so maybe i can upgrade to VIP account, thanks and Regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is VIP 10 released yet? I'm waiting for it to be released before I buy VIP gold.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    Is VIP 10 released yet? I'm waiting for it to be released before I buy VIP gold.
    VIP 10.1 of the 4.3.4 repack has been released not too long ago, and is available for download.
    Have a question? Look here!:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that the vip 10 is released in january, but how i know the difference between the VIP 9.1 and 10.1 if dont have a near idea of the new changes because there is not a changelog for this released, and i had been asking a few time about this and some one tell me in a answer in this weekend , i still waiting.. sorry for my bad english, thanks and regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Satan View Post
    VIP 10.1 of the 4.3.4 repack has been released not too long ago, and is available for download.
    Ah, nice. I just paid for VIP. Where do I go to download the 10.1?
    Last edited by KS212; 6 Days Ago at 12:34 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    Ah, nice. I just paid for VIP. Where do I go to download the 10.1?
    Sorry, I haven't had much time to be on the PC.
    If you haven't already found it, it can be found in this section of the forums:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Also, thanks for your contribution to EC!
    Have a question? Look here!:
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog