- Changelog (9.1) - VIP Regular (CURRENT VIP RELEASE!) - Page 2
Close

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for your answer ! is it possible in the future that works with battlegrounds?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello !

First thx you for your amazing work !

I am very interested by a cataclysm blizzlike server playable at home alone or with my friends. And I am ready to pay for this !

If I become vip, can I download your repack just for me ? Is it blizzlike and full playable ?

Sorry for my english it's not my native language.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought VIP, I'm so excited to try this out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased VIP, but haven't recieved it yet, im just wondering, when i recieve it, how do i download the repack? is it in a hidden category?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratcreve View Post
    is it in a hidden category?
    Correct. You'll be able to download it from the VIP section I believe?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTurn View Post
    Correct. You'll be able to download it from the VIP section I believe?
    Purchased VIP, but haven't recieved it yet, im just wondering, when i recieve it, how do i download the repack? is it in a hidden category?
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTurn View Post
    Just bought VIP, I'm so excited to try this out.
    Send @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] a PM with your transaction ID. He will correct the issue for you. When you are VIP, your name with either be green or gold, depending on which option you chose, and you'll see a new rank image below your name instead of 'Initiate' or 'Member', etc.
    Once VIP, there is a hidden forum section that you will be able to see titled 'Premium Releases'
    Have a question? Look here!:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Satan View Post
    Send @[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] a PM with your transaction ID. He will correct the issue for you. When you are VIP, your name with either be green or gold, depending on which option you chose, and you'll see a new rank image below your name instead of 'Initiate' or 'Member', etc.
    Once VIP, there is a hidden forum section that you will be able to see titled 'Premium Releases'
    Ahh i see, and im wondering, would i be able to download the free repack? and then when i get VIP download updates to it? or should i wait and just download the newest version?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh i see, and im wondering, would i be able to download the free repack? and then when i get VIP download updates to it? or should i wait and just download the newest version?
    The VIP repack is it's own repack, so there wouldn't be updates to download and plug in to the current free repack. I would suggest to wait until you are set as VIP to download the latest version, which as of now is v10
    Have a question? Look here!:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool good job guys

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog