0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i cant wait to test / play on it Thank you guys for the hard work <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having NPCbots to run dungeons with makes the solo play experience always the best.
    If those can be ported over from Cataclysm, I think that is worth the VIP rank

Looking forward to MOP
    Good luck
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, I LOVED your cataclysm repack. I really appreciated all the hard work you put into the repacks. I also love how simply easy it was to make it public to your friends. And I cant wait for this to release so I can play with my friends. But the only complaint I have is the VIP system. It determines special features you earn in your own world which I dont like that much. I think it should be in your own world and how it should be simply just with you and your friends, determining how YOUR world should be. Also if you are doing veteran, VIP ranks and such I hope it doesn't affect how the server runs and determines how your server will go. I would really hate to spend money or do this or that to have a repack. I've waited for ever but it disappointing me it would have a system where it determines how the server should run. But other than that no complaints. I have a feelings this is going to be an amazing repack and you should keep up the amazing work! Thank you for creating such a amazing repack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomynameisaj View Post
    First off, I LOVED your cataclysm repack. I really appreciated all the hard work you put into the repacks. I also love how simply easy it was to make it public to your friends. And I cant wait for this to release so I can play with my friends. But the only complaint I have is the VIP system. It determines special features you earn in your own world which I dont like that much. I think it should be in your own world and how it should be simply just with you and your friends, determining how YOUR world should be. Also if you are doing veteran, VIP ranks and such I hope it doesn't affect how the server runs and determines how your server will go. I would really hate to spend money or do this or that to have a repack. I've waited for ever but it disappointing me it would have a system where it determines how the server should run. But other than that no complaints. I have a feelings this is going to be an amazing repack and you should keep up the amazing work! Thank you for creating such a amazing repack.
    I used to hate it too, but then I realized, everyone gotta eat

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by santahashi View Post
    I used to hate it too, but then I realized, everyone gotta eat
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomynameisaj View Post
    Thanks for the feedback!
    What we mainly refered to, was that with the VIP we could allow some extra features upon request. This, would for example be custom scripts (if user X would like that). Additionally, it's a way to prevent leeching.
    - What I mean here is that you would need to log into your Emucoach (VIP account) in order to use the VIP version that contains the newest release, aka more fixes (blizzlike fixes etc). It's kind of the same system as Cataclysm runs, but just with more protection so to speak.

Either way, your point is very valid! But don't worry, it's not like we will make the non-VIP shitty on purpose, but the VIP will simply contain more fixes / newest fixes. What we provide has money costs, running the forum, ressources etc.
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

For people who are looking for an International [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ], coming up in association with Emucoach repack;
    (Server is not yet public!)

You are welcome to follow the Discord to keep track.
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExO View Post
    Thanks for the feedback!
    What we mainly refered to, was that with the VIP we could allow some extra features upon request. This, would for example be custom scripts (if user X would like that). Additionally, it's a way to prevent leeching.
    - What I mean here is that you would need to log into your Emucoach (VIP account) in order to use the VIP version that contains the newest release, aka more fixes (blizzlike fixes etc). It's kind of the same system as Cataclysm runs, but just with more protection so to speak.

Either way, your point is very valid! But don't worry, it's not like we will make the non-VIP shitty on purpose, but the VIP will simply contain more fixes / newest fixes. What we provide has money costs, running the forum, ressources etc.
    Sorry this is a bit late of a response but I am glad that its not like a pay to win sort of thing if you get what I am saying. I have a few questions i'd like to ask because I am really excited for this repack. Will this be able to be public like the Cataclysm server and will we be able to create accounts like we did in the 4.3.4 repack or will we have to make accounts with EMUcoach. Also when is the approximated release, I know this probably still has a while but I am just really hyped and so are all my friends!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any new informations about progress, ETA?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news when this will become a functioning repack?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are all so hyped , any news on the release would be really appreciated..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    I'll discuss a release date with ExO soon

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog