Best Cataclysm Server?
Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Cataclysm Server?

Hello. I am curious what you think is the best Cataclysm server available in the wow private server scene?

I know there are monster wow providing a Cataclysm wow server and they claim to be the best cataclysm server , but are there any others that people can recommend?

Population for the Cataclysm server is not that important but I demand a good community and proper scripting for the cataclysm wow private server

Thx so much.

From Znzz, looking for the best cataclysm server around and some new friends

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Maybe Hades

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artamedes View Post
    Maybe Hades
    Script wise i agree yes, but is cz community combinated with english and not very friendly

I prefer a kinda better community to play on, but i only know monster, atlantiss and hades. maybe there are better cataclysm servers with better communities i don't know yet?

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Are you still looking for this?

We are actually working on a 4.3.4 server which will be partnered with Emucoach, and one of our main goals are a great and friendly community.
    A website link will be provided soon, but the actual release date won't be before september.
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For people who are still searching for a cataclysm server, this is our progress on one coming up:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

You are welcome to follow the Discord to keep track.
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

International, PvE Cataclysm Server with PvP aspects as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    atlantiss.eu

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use VIP: 9.1 on my server [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] come check !

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    If you're interested, you are welcome to follow updates on:
    Project-Nightfall.org, that attempts to be one of the [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]s upon release.
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow.. just found my old thread haha! For anyone having the same question, I'm waiting and actually pretty hyped for [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] with their latest news :O

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog