Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 3.3.5 and Upcoming 5.4.8 Repacks!

Hello everyone at EmuCoach!

First things first: Neither of these repacks will slow down the development of the 4.3.4 official EmuCoach repack at all! It will still be constantly developed.

For those of you who have been following the [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ], you may already know this, but it's now official! The 5.4.8 repack has won the votes, and has begun development!
    We currently do not have any set date for when it will be available, so keep in touch!
    We should have a solid, stable foundation to start from, and a good bit of resources to help us develop it!

For those who prefer Wrath of the Lich King over other expansions, we have great news for you!
    We have decided to have an official WotLK 3.3.5 repack, available [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] already! This repack will be my attempt to get into WoW development, so it may be a little slow at first.
    I've already said it in the post, but I'm saying it here as well: As of now, I take zero credit for the WotLK repack. TrinityCore has done an amazing job, and I hope to continue and learn from them.

Both repacks will be as blizzlike as possible, just like our 4.3.4 repack!
    Have a question? Look here!:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see a new expansion has been chosen! Can't wait to see the development progress! Good luck!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Going to be great

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will you guys release a repacked version of MoP? I'd love to start helping as soon as possible regardless of what currently works.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ravish123 View Post
    When will you guys release a repacked version of MoP? I'd love to start helping as soon as possible regardless of what currently works.
    We're not too sure yet. I know we've already got a core. We first have to set up the source, then the database, and go through everything to make sure it's stable enough.
    Have a question? Look here!:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If sniffs are needed for MoP I suggest Tauri wow its about as retail as you can get up to 5.1 content currently

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Great! Now i have an excuse to retire that old I5 i'm using for a server, And get another workstation. I'll install all three repacks on it, Because I know there are some things in northrend that Trinity never fixed. So Lich king will be important too.
    I never play the game as a GM. Only a player character can test properly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, it's amazing mates, all of you made hard work in WoW dev', you are really
    conscientious on these repacks.

Thx very much !!!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog