problem with core start
Close

An upcoming Blizzlike Cataclysm Server, 4.3.4.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

problem with core start

hello i have problem where i running server authserver.exe warning me about sql check image. and cant select real in game

[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What core do you use and what portable sql ? For what kind of server ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by levani4321 View Post
    hello i have problem where i running server authserver.exe warning me about sql check image. and cant select real in game

[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    Are you compiling this source yourself? If so, you're compiling with the wrong MySQL version.
    Download MySQL Community Server 5.5.59 is the latest it looks like.
    Have a question? Look here!:
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is a trinitycore and i donwload repack and installed that version mysql how i can update ?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog