Upgrading to VIP / VIP Gold. Benefits & Information.
Close

An upcoming Blizzlike Cataclysm Server, 4.3.4.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

Upgrading to VIP / VIP Gold. Benefits & Information.

This is the FAQ for VIP / VIP GOLD - Account Upgrades.

How much does it cost to upgrade?
    VIP Regular - 1 year: $16,95
    VIP Regular - Lifetime: $24.95

VIP Gold - Lifetime: $44.95
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

What are the benefits of upgrading to VIP or VIP Gold?

- You can find the benefits [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

But in short - by upgrading to VIP:

Emucoach.com opens a whole new opportunity for you;

- VIP Sections with unique content!
    - More fixed Cataclysm repack & regular releases!
    - Faster repack access. Current VIP Repack includes Playerbots!
    - 7000 posts in the VIP section that you'll have access to!
    - Useful repack information, questions, support, tutorials, releases and leaks!
    - Secured content. If free content get in Copyright problems, it will be moved to the VIP section. You are content-secured as a VIP!
    - Many forum upgrades like Signature, higher PM inbox space, Custom Title, a green/gold namecolor, custom rank etc. You can find the full list in the upgrade page.
    - VIP Discussions, shares like Fusioncms modules, themes. Leaks. etc.
    - Always being updated

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

VIP Gold also (on top of the regular VIP benefits) includes the following:

- Core leaks that are worth many hundreds of dollars, if not thousands. This is cores that the core owners are selling for usually $500+.
    - Here on Emucoach you have it all for $44,95 - and this is multiple useful cores, others leaks, sniffs, data and features. While, supporting Emucoach.com.
    - Some of the cores that are leaked/shared/released are:
    - Omfg.gg, up to date, world db, git history & source code/core. Everything. CATACLYSM, 4.3.4
    - Also known as Paragon-servers/Frostmourne. 500-1300 players online.
    - Paragon-servers, world db & source code/core.
    WOTLK 3.3.5, 500-1000 players online.
    - Forgottenlands, Cataclysm 4.3.4. Core, Git History, World database. Everything.
    - Other 4.3.4 cores, custom scripts, spell fixes, stability, dungeons/raids etc.
    - MOP 5.4.8/5.4.7 Core/DB Leaks.
    - WOD Core/DB Leaks. (limited amount)
    - 15 GB of sniff for WOTLK, Cataclysm, MOP, Legion.
    - Designs in .psd, launchers etc. (Wowsuite v3)
    - Always being updated. More content to come.

What payment methods are accepted?
    - PayPal only. You can also get the opportunity to pay by bank (PM me - Exo), but you will have slow delivery + bank fees.

Can someone else pay for my upgrade, because I don't have PayPal?
    - Yes. Your friend. Your family member, or so can also donate for you.
    If you don't want to give him your Emucoach account to upgrade, he can send me a direct payment to:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] with the correct amount, and you can send me a PM with transc id + paypal email, and I will add it.

I just upgraded, but I did not receive my VIP. What to do?!
    - It can happen that the system does not catch your donation. In this case, PM me (ExO), with your transaction id + paypal email and I will add usually within 1-5 hours, but at worst within 24 hours.

Can I get a refund?
    - All the payments are final and cannot be refunded.

[Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    Find out by clicking [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Please,
    also remember that the donations supports Emucoach.com and our repack project.
    Your donation(s) help Emucoach.com to stay up, as server hosting, repack development, features and updates can be expansive to finance without the Awesome help from you guys!

Without you guys, Emucoach.com wouldn't be as far and stabilized as it is today.
    Last edited by Mr. Satan; 03-12-2018 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Cropped the unnecessarily large image
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

For people who are looking for an International [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ], coming up in association with Emucoach repack;
    (Server is not yet public!)

You are welcome to follow the Discord to keep track.
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Love!!!

So much love for Emucoach!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tc

muy bueno gracias

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As someone returning to the EMU scene after almost a 10-year break away. The gold level membership has been worth every penny so far getting back up to speed on changes and best sources. Honestly, it's worth far more than the current price!

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabatha View Post
    As someone returning to the EMU scene after almost a 10-year break away. The gold level membership has been worth every penny so far getting back up to speed on changes and best sources. Honestly, it's worth far more than the current price!
    Really glad to hear man!
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ][Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

For people who are looking for an International [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ], coming up in association with Emucoach repack;
    (Server is not yet public!)

You are welcome to follow the Discord to keep track.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog