1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice tools and Thx again!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried to download this...virus total just kept asking me to log in...even tho i was already logged in....

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lee76 View Post
    tried to download this...virus total just kept asking me to log in...even tho i was already logged in....
    You don't download the file from virus total?
    I'm confused as to what you mean.

The download is at the bottom, in the white box:
    Have a question? Look here!:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! Got it working. One question though. I restarted my PC and all the settings were missing. Is there a way to save this? (i.e. core/server/client locations)

-Brian
    - Brian

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neochrome88 View Post
    Thanks! Got it working. One question though. I restarted my PC and all the settings were missing. Is there a way to save this? (i.e. core/server/client locations)

-Brian
    There is a way that settings can be saved on a more reliable way, but I didn't want to deal with it at the time of development. Basically it would have to be saved to a .txt or .conf. or some kind of text file and it would read from that upon startup.
    Currently, it uses system settings I think, which only saves it for that file's location. Example being, I have mine on my desktop, set up all the locations, etc.. Upon restarting it everything is there, but when I move it to a different folder, the settings have been reset.

With that in mind, did you move the server starter after setting it up? Because I've restarted my computer multiple times since I last used the server starter, and the settings have always been there, so I can't replicate the issue.
    Have a question? Look here!:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]
    If you're question isn't already there, feel free to [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ].

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

My Releases:

Quick Links:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ] | [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Satan View Post
    There is a way that settings can be saved on a more reliable way, but I didn't want to deal with it at the time of development. Basically it would have to be saved to a .txt or .conf. or some kind of text file and it would read from that upon startup.
    Currently, it uses system settings I think, which only saves it for that file's location. Example being, I have mine on my desktop, set up all the locations, etc.. Upon restarting it everything is there, but when I move it to a different folder, the settings have been reset.

With that in mind, did you move the server starter after setting it up? Because I've restarted my computer multiple times since I last used the server starter, and the settings have always been there, so I can't replicate the issue.
    Yup, that must've been it thanks.
    - Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Features I'd like to see: Minimize or minimize to system tray, Start all, Stop all. Thanks for the tool. Hope you keep improving it.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog