Close

User Tag List

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

December updates! Emucoach now uses HTTPS

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce the newest updates for december.

Emucoach has now gotten a SSL encryption which means that it now uses HTTPS.

This will result in information being particularly encrypted frontwise (passwords etc), most likely faster loading, more secure website and a better ranking.

On top of that, if you would like to stay more secure personally, we've implemented a two factor (2fa) on the site as well!

You can find that here, using Google Authenticator:
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

To those who don't know what it is:
    Two factor authentication requires you to scan a code from your phone (Google Authenticator) the first time you login from a new IP. This secures hackers from logging in on your account.

If you notice any issues with the SSL on Emucoach, let me know!

On top of that,
    A new theme, darker version has been implemented.

If you occur any issues (bad color codes) or you have any feedback, post it in this thread or send me a PM.

More changes are coming soon, and many of the updates involves the VIP system.
    Happy december.
    Have a question? Look here! If it's not already there, feel free to ask!
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Want to donate and get VIP Access?
    Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yay, Maybe someday i'll actually use that cell phone i have laying on my desk.
    I never play the game as a GM. Only a player character can test properly.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eyerobot View Post
    Hah. As long as it can download apps :-P

Click
    [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's one of those crappy obama phones, With web access. But the screen is so damned small I can't see it anyway.
    I never play the game as a GM. Only a player character can test properly.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A new theme, darker version has been implemented.

If you occur any issues (bad color codes) or you have any feedback, post it in this thread:

Click

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice work.

I am really liking the new theme.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying hard enough."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to have a verification. I have a text verify on my cell for paypal/bank/emails/etc. Unfortunately, much like my gaming? I am old school. I have a "dumb phone" (flip phone. It is a wierd thing. Used for... calling?) rofl no way to scan, and touching it? Well, would be a bit strange as it only dials? :P lol But this is a good idea. Too many arses in todays world. People in China try to hack my yahoo emails almost daily? lol It tell me when they try. xD
    Last edited by Methusalem; 01-12-2018 at 02:12 AM.
    Live every day like it's your last. It could be! Play in the rain. You'll stay young forever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eyerobot View Post
    I get 250 minutes a month that get reset monthly. I use maybe 50 minutes? lol
    Live every day like it's your last. It could be! Play in the rain. You'll stay young forever.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog