Close

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TrinityCore 4.3.4]Tables Translator

Hello everyone, I'm currently designing a php / mysql script that allows me to translate different local tables *.

I have made the table creature_text and npc_text for the moment.

I do not know if this tool will be useful to you. I designed it for me, at first, it's probably coding like a pig, I'm only a php / mysql amateur. In short, it saves me a lot of time for add translation French, what do you think?

Obviously this is just a start and I will try to do this for each table locales*

[EDIT] I forgot to tell you that it was developped with Bootstrap and therefore 100% responsive.[/EDIT]

I will first post screenshots, then if you are interested, I will post the zip.

You can see on the screen, that the translation is made to French, but in the configuration file, we can display the 8 languages of trinity. But for the sake of visibility, I only display one language (French).

Last edited by victeams; 11-17-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think my script is operational, so as promised, I post the Zip, test and tell me if you find any bugs.

It is possible to do translations of all *Locales tables, and show Full list for each category.

This script is compatible with trinitycore 4.3.4, but it is adaptable to other versions. For this, contact me

Even if this is coded as an amateur, that I am, thank you to respect my work a minimum, I made this code in 2 weeks ... And, I want to specify, that the goal of the script is reached and that it works very well for me...

if you want to give me a donation/beer/cafe: [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Thank you all

PS: The script contains a drop_and_create_locales_broadcast_text.sql file. It allows you to delete the table and re-create it with write permissions. Which is not the case on Emucoach's original table.

Script tested on Emucoach v7 and V6

You must reply to this thread to see hidden links or content.
    Last edited by victeams; 10-01-2018 at 07:49 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by victeams View Post
    I think my script is operational, so as promised, I post the Zip, test and tell me if you find any bugs.

It is possible to do translations of all *Locales tables, and show Full list for each category.

This script is compatible with trinitycore 4.3.4, but it is adaptable to other versions. For this, contact me

Even if this is coded as an amateur, that I am, thank you to respect my work a minimum, I made this code in 2 weeks ... And, I want to specify, that the goal of the script is reached and that it works very well for me...

if you want to give me a donation/beer/cafe: [Only registered users can see this link. Therefor you need to register first, and hopefully we see you wanting to join our friendly community we are trying to build up. Enjoy! ]

Thank you all

PS: The script contains a drop_and_create_locales_broadcast_text.sql file. It allows you to delete the table and re-create it with write permissions. Which is not the case on Emucoach's original table.

Script tested on Emucoach v7 and V6

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    lets see how will turn out to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx. Let's give it a try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you man. it's fabulous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Thank yoU!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and whit the v8 is compatible, sorry for my english i am a Quebecois

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx i want to test it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hope this works

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks ,hope this works

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog