WoW Private Server Database - List Your Server For Free

Eclipse

Veteran Member
Verified Member
XLOwtUX.png

Hello everyone!

I've posted about my plans some time ago and today I am happy to let you know that the project is now public at WoW Private Servers Database - Zremax! In short, it's a website for listing World of Warcraft private servers. The server owners can submit their servers for free and include information that will be helpful for the players that are looking for a new server to call home.

The website was launched yesterday and I am extremely happy that we've got servers like Project Ascension, Turtle-WoW and Atlantiss to join us. Now it's your time!

I've made sure to include as many questions as possible to make the process of finding a server quick and easy. The website itself was made to be as simple as possible. On the top, you will be able to quickly access some of the most popular categories, such as expansions, server types, features, and so on. Just below it, you will be able to simply filter the servers.

On the single server page players will be able to find a bunch of information about the server they're interested in (eg. realmlist, website, population, etc.). You will also be able to either recommend or not recommend a server and even leave reviews that might be helpful for another person that is interested in this particular server.

The submissions, of course, are moderated to ensure that the site will not be filled with spam. This is still in the early stages and I have plans on improving it as much as possible.

If you have any questions please let me know. You can also join our Discord channel HERE.

Erathon

Veteran Member
Verified Member
This is the best Project and will be the BEST DB for Servers in like 1 month, remember my words!

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter

Hello everyone!

I've posted about my plans some time ago and today I am happy to let you know that the project is now public at WoW Private Servers Database - Zremax! In short, it's a website for listing World of Warcraft private servers. The server owners can submit their servers for free and include information that will be helpful for the players that are looking for a new server to call home.

The website was launched yesterday and I am extremely happy that we've got servers like Project Ascension, Turtle-WoW and Atlantiss to join us. Now it's your time!

I've made sure to include as many questions as possible to make the process of finding a server quick and easy. The website itself was made to be as simple as possible. On the top, you will be able to quickly access some of the most popular categories, such as expansions, server types, features, and so on. Just below it, you will be able to simply filter the servers.

On the single server page players will be able to find a bunch of information about the server they're interested in (eg. realmlist, website, population, etc.). You will also be able to either recommend or not recommend a server and even leave reviews that might be helpful for another person that is interested in this particular server.

The submissions, of course, are moderated to ensure that the site will not be filled with spam. This is still in the early stages and I have plans on improving it as much as possible.

If you have any questions please let me know. You can also join our Discord channel HERE.

Pumping system is broken !!
Can you please fix it.
Whenever i bump my server, it'll stay at the bottom .. :(

Zremax

Verified Member
Pumping system is broken !!
Can you please fix it.
Whenever i bump my server, it'll stay at the bottom .. :(

Actually, this is an intended change. We had a lot of feedback from the wow-players (not server-owners), and one of their major complains was the way we listed the servers. They wanted them to be listed in an order that makes sense for them.

Therefore, we have done the following:
- Implemented Sort by Recommendation (which is based on amount of reviews, and rating) - which is used by default if no other sorting is specified.
- Implemented Sort by Population, Release Date (newest and oldest).
- Implemented Sort by "Bumped servers" section.
The bumped function will therefore still work if you select to order by "Bumped servers", but it will not take effect on Recommendation, nor Population, nor release date (because obviously that wouldn't make sense).

We considered making the Bumped Servers the default, instead of the Recommendation but I'm not really sure. It doesn't seem as user-friendly.

Let me know if you have any feedback regarding this!

Blackvision

Mythical User
Super Moderator
Gold Supporter
By
Actually, this is an intended change. We had a lot of feedback from the wow-players (not server-owners), and one of their major complains was the way we listed the servers. They wanted them to be listed in an order that makes sense for them.

Therefore, we have done the following:
- Implemented Sort by Recommendation (which is based on amount of reviews, and rating) - which is used by default if no other sorting is specified.
- Implemented Sort by Population, Release Date (newest and oldest).
- Implemented Sort by "Bumped servers" section.
The bumped function will therefore still work if you select to order by "Bumped servers", but it will not take effect on Recommendation, nor Population, nor release date (because obviously that wouldn't make sense).

We considered making the Bumped Servers the default, instead of the Recommendation but I'm not really sure. It doesn't seem as user-friendly.

Let me know if you have any feedback regarding this!
By removing the bumping system, you will then become the same as all the other wow server listing sites.
As said before, the bump system give new servers a fighting chance against the ones that have been here for years.
We only chose your site because of this feature

Zremax

Verified Member
By

By removing the bumping system, you will then become the same as all the other wow server listing sites.
As said before, the bump system give new servers a fighting chance against the ones that have been here for years.
We only chose your site because of this feature

But the bumping system is not removed. Players can still sort by Bumped Servers, it's just not the default view.
The default view system is based on recommendations (ratings), not amount of players (population), or any vote system or anything like that. That's because I want the newer servers to have a chance too, but still be able to prove themselves, if that makes sense.

If you think about it:
Doesn't it make sense for a wow player to see the servers that have best reviews in the top, and lowest reviews in the bottom?

I'll however consider if the default listing should be by Bumped servers instead, and then continue to just let players sort by other things like Population, Release date etc as an alternative option.