WoW Library Resources

ravish123

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Hey there ac-web, today I am sharing a discord I made called WoW Library Resources. The purpose of this discord is to organize a bunch of WoW development related (sources, repacks, clients, forums, discords, etc and more) content in one place (does not replace server forums such as this one). Similar to a library, it's a community hub connecting people to information, and people to people: It's a space to find organized information for other people to use; a place to find something you may be looking for, or stumble upon interesting resources; and a place to contribute what you know or have to contribute.

As I mentioned earlier the purpose of this discord is to simply organize a bunch of content into one place, allowing easier navigation and exchange of information. This is not supposed to replace server forums by any means, but instead points you to them, as server forums in my opinion are for posting scripts you made, repacks you put together or sources you work on to share with other people. This is simply a library where people find what they're looking for, and are taken to where they want to go. Consider this server a middle-man of sorts, except public

Discord link: https://discord.gg/Ge4u9ZyCus

I originally put this together for myself so I can locate stuff easier, but decided to make it public for everyone interested. Hope you enjoy.

Last edited: