WoW Emulation Script Pack

MrTacoTastic

Verified Member

Wow Emulation Script Pack​

This is a compilation of every public script .cpp, .diff, .patch, and .lua for wow emulation. Possible the largest to ever exist and will grow.

Reasoning​

These scripts are taken from every public repository i can find the purpose of compiling them all into 1 pack. The purpose of this is to give examples for new developers to learn from. I highly recommend learning from these rather than just grabbing them and using them.

This is highly unorganized and a bit of a mess and that is okay. As it's meant to be a resource in a time where resources are very very sparse. I do not maintain this repo is is just a collection. This repo consists of over 4000 files and will continue to grow.

Disclaimer​

I do not own these scripts nor did i create them. Using these scripts may be against their creator's lisence/terms. This is on you I take no responsibility as this was meant to help you learn.

I will be updating this over time with more stuff so make sure to check back on it at another date to get more

LongCat

MoP Premium
Veteran Member
Very nicely done. Ty so much! I've stumbled in to a few of these over the years, so it's nice to have an archive of them.

squale

MoP Premium
Verified Member

Wow Emulation Script Pack​

This is a compilation of every public script .cpp, .diff, .patch, and .lua for wow emulation. Possible the largest to ever exist and will grow.

Reasoning​

These scripts are taken from every public repository i can find the purpose of compiling them all into 1 pack. The purpose of this is to give examples for new developers to learn from. I highly recommend learning from these rather than just grabbing them and using them.

This is highly unorganized and a bit of a mess and that is okay. As it's meant to be a resource in a time where resources are very very sparse. I do not maintain this repo is is just a collection. This repo consists of over 4000 files and will continue to grow.

Disclaimer​

I do not own these scripts nor did i create them. Using these scripts may be against their creator's lisence/terms. This is on you I take no responsibility as this was meant to help you learn.

I will be updating this over time with more stuff so make sure to check back on it at another date to get more
Thks for the share and you think the scripts works on dragonflight???

MrTacoTastic

Verified Member
Thks for the share and you think the scripts works on dragonflight???
By just dragging and dropping probably not but the only difference between 3.3.5 and 10.0 in terms of trinity core is going to be how functions/classes change so almost all the c++ stuff could be changed a bit and made to work in dragonflight.