WoW Bot Rotation DPS, BC, WOTLK,MOP,WOD,LEGION. (no Cata, Vanilla and SL)

franzo

Verified Member
Menue-du-bot.png

Hi everyone, I present you with a rotation bots. It's for all DPS classes.
I change the images and translate as much as I can.
There is just a missing window at the bots startup that asks you if you want to play in this WOW window
menue-de-debut.png

For the bot to work you need Ovale addons for your version of the game https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/ovale
Ovale.png

It works on BC, WOTLK,MOP,WOD,LEGION.
Place Ovale in addon folder. Connect with your character.
Launches the rotation bot.

[Hidden content]
As I said before. The startup window of the bot I can't translate.
It asks for "Yes" or "No", put "Yes".

Yes.png

Every time it starts, it's going to ask you that.
After choosing the game window. Go to parameter
settings.png
and choose the "stop and start" key.
Pause-bouton.png

Now press start
start.png
.It'll reload the game and this injects "If you get an error, change the graphical mods in the bot"
type-graphique.png

Now set all your spells that Ovale will use during rotation.Better use 123 etc and letters. Not use "shift+1" or "alt+f" (this is an example).

Here, enjoy. He's going to use the best possible rotation.(If you know how to work with addon Ovale you can change your rotation).

If there are people who will be able to finish translating or add other rotation addons let me know.

Enjoy!
=========================================================
Do you like my content? Put a ❤️
Thanks MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toffeeuk21

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
You put out some great stuff seeing your stuff all over the forum awesome! keeps me busy trying out on my server. took me a little while to get this to work due to my wtf config was not allowing me to go into window mode and got black screen, managed to fix it and working great.

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
You put out some great stuff seeing your stuff all over the forum awesome! keeps me busy trying out on my server. took me a little while to get this to work due to my wtf config was not allowing me to go into window mode and got black screen, managed to fix it and working great.
If you play on the emucoach repack. I advise you to use PQR or Honorbuddy. Both are published on this forum. Good games buddy

int69x

Trial Member
Menue-du-bot.png

There is just a missing window at the bots startup that asks you if you want to play in this WOW window
menue-de-debut.png

For the bot to work you need Ovale addons for your version of the game https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/ovale
Ovale.png

[Hidden content]

Yes.png

settings.png
Pause-bouton.png

Now press start
start.png
.It'll reload the game and this injects "If you get an error, change the graphical mods in the bot"
type-graphique.png

Now set all your spells that Ovale will use during rotation.Better use 123 etc and letters. Not use "shift+1" or "alt+f" (this is an example).

Here, enjoy. He's going to use the best possible rotation.(If you know how to work with addon Ovale you can change your rotation).

If there are people who will be able to finish translating or add other rotation addons let me know.

Enjoy!
ty

paipaint

Trial Member
this is quite unique and looks very well made, going to try it on the recent Felsong server to see if it performs any well. Good job!

lukasmoney

Trial Member
Menue-du-bot.png

menue-de-debut.png

Ovale.png

[Hidden content]

Yes.png

settings.png
Pause-bouton.png

Now press start
start.png
type-graphique.png

Enjoy!
cool