WoW Bot Rotation DPS, BC, WOTLK,MOP,WOD,LEGION. (no Cata, Vanilla and SL)

YourNameHere42069

Trial Member
This is quite possibly the only way you're going to get automated rotation on TBC. Gnomesequencer only works on Blizzard's New TBC Client which uses Shadowlands API as well and I can't figure out how to get PQR to work on 2.4.3 or 1.12.1.

Downloaded Ovale Spell Priority and waiting on a TBC repack to download. Will see how this goes.

UPDATE: Unfortunately could not get Ovale addon to work properly nor could I get Thunderstorm to work at all. It kept asking me to select the folder even after I had done so.

Last edited:

Likon69

Mythical User
Silver Supporter
Superior Member
This is quite possibly the only way you're going to get automated rotation on TBC. Gnomesequencer only works on Blizzard's New TBC Client which uses Shadowlands API as well and I can't figure out how to get PQR to work on 2.4.3 or 1.12.1.

Downloaded Ovale Spell Priority and waiting on a TBC repack to download. Will see how this goes.

UPDATE: Unfortunately could not get Ovale addon to work properly nor could I get Thunderstorm to work at all. It kept asking me to select the folder even after I had done so.
I don't understand you trying to use this stuff on TBC classic?
If you want pqr to work on TBC you have to recode it to fit the old lua api and you'll have to do the offsets

YourNameHere42069

Trial Member
I don't understand you trying to use this stuff on TBC classic?
If you want pqr to work on TBC you have to recode it to fit the old lua api and you'll have to do the offsets
Hello, sorry for my delayed reply being 10 days late. In regards to PQR, I did get the TBC Offsets from another website. Unfortunately, recoding is something I know nothing about.

I will need help trying to figure out Ovale or Thunderstorm won't work properly on TBC. I have a file that can unlock the LUA called zebra which actually does work, but that's as far as I've gotten in terms of automating combat for TBC.