wow 4.0.6 create item and patch

levani4321

Veteran Member
Verified Member
hello, i want to make my server i have a trinitycore(skyfireemu) for 4.0.6 and want to make new item (wep,gear or something) and its dont work where i added becouse need patch or something. who can tell me how i can create my db new patch for open evrything. write me o ncomments or link me where i can find tutorial. thank you

ravish123

Gold Supporter
Senior User
hello, i want to make my server i have a trinitycore(skyfireemu) for 4.0.6 and want to make new item (wep,gear or something) and its dont work where i added becouse need patch or something. who can tell me how i can create my db new patch for open evrything. write me o ncomments or link me where i can find tutorial. thank you

SkyfireEmu is a little outdated. If you really wanted you can use the repack provided here since it doesn't require any custom patch and it's 4.3.4 so it's real easy to make any item you want. Plus patches take up space and if they get big it takes a while to download them and what not. But if you really want to use 4.0.6 I think there's a video out there somewhere but I don't remember the name, just search for something about patches related to patch 4.0.6

levani4321

Veteran Member
Verified Member
thank you. that repack have a nice item magic stone for use easy teleport. if u know same repack plz tell me a name i want to make repack with some teleport item for easy all user and want to make new question new werpon and mats . can you advance something about that ? . thank you