Working HonorBuddy [4.3.4]

brian8544

Gold Supporter
Senior User
[4.3.4] [UNIQUE] Working HonorBuddy

NOW WORKS ON WINDOWS 10!

Hereby I release a working HonorBuddy for Cataclysm 4.3.4 (15595), tested & working on the following servers:

- Atlantiss
- Warmane
- WoWCircle
- Monster-WoW
- Hades

--

Tutorial how to start:
Code:
Regular?

1) Open Auth\HBCD_Auth.exe
2) Open HBRelog\HBRelog.exe and configure it so it matches your server login credentials. (https://imgur.com/a/wSvZiCy image album for reference)
3) Launch from HBRelog.

--

New account?

1) Open HBRelog and setup
2) Read REGULAR.

--

Screenshots:

4RQgIkU.png

uek8bxi.png

8b5XW9P.jpg

--

Click
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
to download :)

Don't forget it's your own responsibility, currently not detected by anti cheat. But player reports ban can be possible. ;)

Last edited:

XBOTX

Mythical User
Gold Supporter
How did you manage to get it down to 624mb ? I recall that the original file from CD is 740mb compressed.

Higherside

Trial Member
Hey Mate!
It sais to me: You have not selected a valid instance of WoW to attach to!
Please restart Honorbuddy and choose a valid instance of WoW to use Honorbuddy with!
This version of Honorbuddy only supports WoW Build #15595
You are currently on build #0.

But im running this clien (4.3.4) #15595 on monster. What should I do?

brian8544

Gold Supporter
Senior User
[MENTION=14196]Higherside[/MENTION] I forgot to add it in my thread, please run it in Direct x 9.

If any more problems occur, tell me! :)

kwikwi

Trial Member
Is buddy still works on mentioned servers?

"You have not selected a valid instance of WoW to attach to!
Please restart Honorbuddy and choose a valid instance of WoW to use Honorbuddy with!
This version of Honorbuddy only supports WoW Build #15595
You are currently on build #0"

I've switched to dx 9 and still same problem

Is it might be connected with the fact I use modified wow.exe file? (for particular server)

Last edited:

Vythox

Silver Supporter
Can you tell me how it works... i watched ur "How to start" ... but in the category on HBRelog "Bot" i dont know what to fill in "Profile path" and "custom class" "bot"... ? Ive a mage want to earn some Honor but how do it work? Any Tutorials here?

Cheers Vythox

//EDIT: My char will log in but after this Honorbuddy opened and tells me that:
"Logging in...
Authentication failed!
Logging in..."
//EDIT2: Not it works but Questing Honorbuddy fails at all...
Any Tut's here?

Last edited:

Vythox

Silver Supporter
When ill start lvl 1-5 Human, like my paladin this thing is showing me on displayon honorbuddy:

Logging in...
Logged into CodeDeception local server
Attached to WoW with ID 6388
Honorbuddy v2.0.0.5883 started!
Character is a level 1 Human Paladin
Current zone is Elwynn Forest
New bot added!: ArchaeologyBuddy
New bot added!: Instancebuddy
New bot added!: BGBuddy
New bot added!: Gatherbuddy2
New bot added!: Grind Bot
New bot added!: Questing
New bot added!: Mixed Mode
New bot added!: PartyBot
New bot added!: Combat Bot
New bot added!: ProfessionBuddy
Please wait a few seconds while Honorbuddy initializes.
Root element is missing.
ItemForAura: Continuing with Default Config Values
ItemForAura - Questhelper - Version 2.0 Loaded.
Root element is missing.
Building spell book
Spell book built
Initialization complete.
Starting the bot!
This profile does not contain any profiles fitting the character!
Changing current profile to Empty Profile
Chose Singular v2 $Revision: 605 $ as your combat class!
[Singular] Starting Singular v2.0.0.0
[Singular] Determining talent spec.
[Singular] Current spec is Lowbie
[Singular] Building method list
[Singular] Added 377 methods
[Singular] Using CreateLowbiePaladinCombat for Lowbie - Combat (Priority: 0)
[Singular] Using CreateLowbiePaladinPull for Lowbie - Pull (Priority: 0)
[Singular] Using default rest behavior.
[Singular] Using CreateLowbiePaladinCombatBuffs for Lowbie - CombatBuffs (Priority: 0)
[Singular] Using CreateLowbiePaladinHeal for Lowbie - Heal (Priority: 0)
[Singular] Using CreatePaladinPreCombatBuffs for Lowbie - PreCombatBuffs (Priority: 0)
[Singular] Using CreateLowbiePaladinPreCombatBuffs for Lowbie - PreCombatBuffs (Priority: 0)
[Singular] Behaviors created!
[AutoEquip]: You have not selected a weapon style yet. Please open the configuration and check your settings.
Root element is missing.
Root element is missing.
Stopping the bot!
Changing current profile to [A - Quest] Human 1-5 [Kick]
Starting the bot!
[UserDialog-v217(user response) @line 275]: Honorbuddy stopped due to User request
Starting the bot!
[UserDialog-v217(user response) @line 275]: Honorbuddy stopped due to User request
Root element is missing.
Root element is missing.
Root element is missing.
Root element is missing.
Starting the bot!
Stopping the bot!
Starting the bot!
[UserDialog-v217(timer expired) @line 275]: Continuing profile due to Profile Writer request
[Profile Message]: Compiling Elwynn Forest Quests
[Profile Message]: Compiling Northshire Abbey Quests
[UserSettings-v217(error)]: BEHAVIOR MAINTENANCE PROBLEM: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
FROM HERE:
at BuddyWiki.CustomBehavior.UserSettings.UserSettings.UtilBuildPresetChangeRequests(Dictionary`2 configurationSettings, ConfigSnapshot originalConfiguration) in c:\Users\XYZ\Desktop\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\UserSettings.cs:line 59
at BuddyWiki.CustomBehavior.UserSettings.UserSettings..ctor(Dictionary`2 args) in c:\Users\XYZ\Desktop\HonorBuddy\Quest Behaviors\UserSettings.cs:line 133

[UserSettings-v217(warning) @line 356]: Attribute 'LearnFlightPaths' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
[UserSettings-v217(warning) @line 356]: Attribute 'LootMobs' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
[UserSettings-v217(warning) @line 356]: Attribute 'PullDistance' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
[UserSettings-v217(warning) @line 356]: Attribute 'TrainNewSkills' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
[UserSettings-v217(warning) @line 356]: Attribute 'UseFlightPaths' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
[UserSettings-v217(error) @line 356]: Stopping Honorbuddy. Please repair the profile!

Picture of Settings and Error: http://www.pic-upload.de/view-31650335/error.png.html

/EDIT: Picture

Last edited:

brian8544

Gold Supporter
Senior User
[MENTION=14357]Vythox[/MENTION] As it's not my program (i only provided a crack), it is difficult for me to help you. It seem's like you are using a leveling bot. I'm not sure if that works 100% since private servers have different offsets then retail. The features that do work are the battleground grinder and instance buddy.

The fix that could work is removing the /Cache/ folder in your World of Warcraft directory.

Darkfiend

Trial Member
Can I get some help please?! x_x

[12:27:37 AM] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: value
at System.Xml.Linq.XAttribute..ctor(XName name, Object value)

How can I fix this? it's very irritating lol I can't even get my honorbuddy to work cause I have no idea how to set up a profile for it, if you could tell me a quick tutorial of how to do it, I would greatly appreciate it. I feel i'm doing everything I can to get this to work but honestly, i have no idea what i'm doing.. :(

civicacid

Gold Supporter
I know what your problem is, it is telling you that ([UserSettings-v217(warning) @line 356]) the string at line 356 isn't going to work with a private server. The easiest thing to do is just delete the string. To keep up with what line you are on in the profile i suggest you use notepad++. Right click the profile you want to work with, and open with Notepad++. Go down to line 356 and delete the whole thing, then save your work. Go back to HB and hit start. It will take off and do its thing. However, there are going to be multiple issues and each issue may or may not be a problem on different servers. Such as, one server may have 90% of quests from Eastern Kingdom while another server will have 75%. HB can not determine if the quest is there or not so it will just stand there clicking on the NPC to accept the quest. You have to find that quest in the profile and delete all reference calls to that quest. But wait, it gets better! Some of the quests are linked in a quest chain, meaning if you can't finish one of them, you can't finish all of them. At which point you have to delete all references to all quests in that chain. Its time consuming work just a fair warning.

Last edited: