Which class/race are you playing?

Snowscar

Verified Member
Hi!

Tell me, what is your favorite class/race you're playing? I started playing a Night Elf Rogue and really enjoyed it. But because there are so many other options I decided to go with a Shadow Priest now - also a Night Elf - because they are just amazing and I love the starting area/Darnassus :D

Priests are really fun to play, my only problem is the mana management, very often i gotta sit down and drink and wait which is a bit lame, but I guess it gets better with stronger equipment :D

What are your experiences? Share your thoughts! :good:

Mr. Satan

Admiral Squatbar
Mythical User
Head Moderator
Gold Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Are you referring to classic, current retail, or in general?

I used to be a DK fan but now I'm enjoying rogues.
Paladins are fun too, more-so in current retail though.

Haven't played classic yet, doubt I will, so I can't really say what I would play on it

haschy95

Verified Member
Night Elf Druid all the way. Every time i start playing, i end up having two on the same account. Priests are also fun :)

peel

Verified Member
I tend to alt-aholic them all, but probably like warriors the most. Horde only though, could never stick an Alliance character.

RGLBasedSolution

Verified Member
My first was a Dwarf Rogue named TowTruck, my fondest memory was Vanishing during a raid wipe, striping to not but a Santa hat and /dance over the corpses of the fallen members while they spectate from their lifeless bodies until they were resurrected

Damieninabox

Gold Supporter
Senior User
Undead/Orc Warlock or Undead/Orc Rogue.

For Priests I go female bloodelf or undead all of the time. (Depends on the expansion)

I also morph myself to undead when Im playing alliance characters while testing & scripting quest zones with alliance chars :D

CraigShaw

Veteran Member
I love worgen, but my son likes horde so I ended up playing a Tauren Druid. He plays a Troll Druid.

TheGofa

Verified Member
Ive always enjoyed Hunter. I currently have an Orc Hunter called Jadebow, with a Silver-Blue Storm Wolf called Nimbus.

I think the main reason is because having a companion at my side, that will never leave me, is like my RL dog :)

17j

Verified Member
I like Draenei and Night Elf. My mains were a Draenei Hunter and Night Elf Druid. On Horde I'd play Undead and Troll.