When did you start playing WoW?

derailed

Trial Member
I started playing it when I was 10 years old (or I think so). Anyways, most of my good childhood memories are involving WoW, so I guess it meant much for me back in those days.

What about you?

Ayiko

Senior User
Also started young haha, had a human paladin back in vanilla when my brother introduced me to WoW...

ExO

Admin
I also started young, I'm really not sure how old I was but I know that a couple of my school friends played it and then I started that way and we were on same realm, playing together daily. I was probably also around the age of 10.

Etox

Epic Member
Senior User
I started wow back in Vanilla actually, think I was around 9-10 years old, made troll shaman, didn't know how to play it though, good memories! :)

Peowdie

Verified Member
I started back when I was 13, got prompted by some friends to join them. Played a gnome mage on Aszune. Later my friends felt it funny to point me out as a noob, because I, at level 38, didn't have any epics. That was lame. So I transferred realm to Khadgar and stuck with it close to the end of Burning Crusade. Then I gave my account away to some Norwegian girl. Instant WoW-stop.

Demon_skeith

Verified Member
several years ago, but a busy lifestyle force me to give up the game and concentrate on other things.

Shock

Veteran Member
I tried WoW a couple times and played for a day or two, but never caught on to it. I'm not a huge fan of MMOs myself.

Igloo

Verified Member
I started playing at a young age but can't remember exactly when. I remember that my brother was really into the game and was always playing when he was home so one day I decided to watch him play. I then thought the game was really cool so I decided to play it myself and really got into the game. It was a great choice that I've made! I have been playing ever since!

ShaneVP

Verified Member
I didn't start playing WoW at a really early age, I believe I was 13/14 when I first started playing WoW, so that was around 4 or 5 years ago. I can remember just getting really confused and bored but when I reached around level 30 and found a couple of people to play with thats when my addiction started. I found myself staying up all night, sleeping for 3 hours, going to school and then playing more WoW. This used to be my daily routine for months until my addiction finally stopped being so bad.

niserius

Verified Member
started in 2006 with a warlock, after 20+ levels i changed to rogue, my favorite until i will stop playing WoW.

mWg

Verified Member
Started Playing When I Was 10 or 11, Made A Human Warrior Named Jerron or Jerrion Duno

--Edit--

A Warlock Named Jerron, I Hit Level 70+ In A Couple Months

Last edited:

maxfun03

Verified Member
i started playing wow 9 years ago 2 weeks after it was released, startet with 5 friends all through tbc and beginning wotlk where i stopped playing but vanilla was the best especially the 40 ppl raids where a blast. Played Hunter back then than switched to Druid.

CaptainCrutch

Veteran Member
Verified Member
I started playing WoW last week, using the Single Player Project v2 pack from over at RZ. Having played SWTOR the past two months I'm in a bit of an MMO state of mind at the moment. I've now ditched that now for the EmuCoach 4.3.4 pack and am loving it even more! The amount of quests and other content in the game are amazing, there's so much more fun to be had in terms of events and quests than in SWTOR. I'm now playing the EmuCoach 4.3.4 repack more than I play SWTOR.

I'm only a level 4 Dwarf Paladin and just looking at the map of this starting area, and seeing all the other regions in the map drop-down... are all those explorable with quests, or are most PvP? Because if that's all or mostly explorable PvE content... HOLY CRAP, I'll be hooked! :D