What is the most unique WoW Private Server you've seen?

mrfawaz

Gold Supporter
Hey all, this is my first thread. I just want to see the community's experiences with Private Servers (mainly unique ones)

For me these two are/were the following in no particular order:

Ascension - Most of you know this one. A classless realm, nuff said.

Jo Jutsu Online - A Naruto RPG Role-play server. It was the wildest shit I've ever seen at the time. custom models and textures, a timeline (lol), and custom Naruto spells.
I think Shinobi Story server has some of the same concepts

In terms of custom features, I remember some servers having races like Nagas and Vrykul (Heroes-WoW I think?)

Others I remember having stuff like a tower defense game and other custom events.

What about you? Any unique servers or unique features (not necessarily good) that you encountered?

znzz

Silver Supporter
MoP Premium
Superior Member
Good question :D I was a fan of these unique wow 19 twink servers. Seems like they all died out today though D:

Eikichi

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Encholed WoW ( probably is wrong written 10 years or more passed ) was a server where everyone was GMs and you can create your special class using GM spells and everyone was assigned to a certain guild where all guild had their base where to meet up and build something with the .gob command, was pretty unique and full of chaos and trolls, i miss those days.

Jinz

Gold Supporter
Verified Member
Although I've never played it, Ascension WoW seems interesting. Removing classes and earning abilities/spells as you level is a pretty neat idea.

zarovavelilya

Verified Member
The best repack i ever seen it's Single Player Project - Legion with few features such as solocraft, AHBot, etc. At this repack most content of Legion are scripted. And bonus more for me working Garrison on WOD content!