What helps you relax?

Shortie861

Veteran Member
Verified Member
We all suffer stress at some point in our lives whether it be from day to day life or stress from work it's something that is common between many people.

I often suffer with stress being that I have 4 kids and that can create stress a lot of the time.

What do you find helps you to relax after a stressful day?

For me it would be quietly relaxing and listening to music after a busy day or even just gaming online and relaxing doing something I enjoy.

Misti

Veteran Member
Verified Member
For me it would be relaxing in a hot bubble bath with candle light and music. I only ever really tend to do that if I am alone in the house though because if I am not there is always someone who will disturb me when I just get relaxing and then it never really works for me.

xXInfectedXx

Verified Member
Doing what appreciate most. Discussion various topics on social media, walking my pets, eating food, etc. Basically anyting that is a distraction.

milvax

Gold Supporter
Veteran Member
I use xtendplay on all of my video game controllers and using a standing desk while PC gaming. With these two products I can game for hours and hours on end and stay in a relaxed state.

Everken

Verified Member
Probably reading, nothing in particular but something that can easily take you out of your mind and just enjoy

Toximax

Verified Member
We all suffer stress at some point in our lives whether it be from day to day life or stress from work it's something that is common between many people.

I often suffer with stress being that I have 4 kids and that can create stress a lot of the time.

What do you find helps you to relax after a stressful day?

For me it would be quietly relaxing and listening to music after a busy day or even just gaming online and relaxing doing something I enjoy.

Music helps me mostly relax honestly

Cortahless

Trial Member
Playing Tauriwow for now and hopefully having a working private Mist of Panderia server in the near future.

Furioz

Verified Member
Playing wow / Developing for wow (Legion) & listening asmr. But all time best is my dog, dogs are awesome :p