What do you find difficult when creating graphics?

Misti

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Creating graphics comes with all kinds of different challenges. I myself still learning nearly always hit some kind of challenge and I find that looking for tutorials online always helps me.

What do you find difficult when creating graphics? How do you deal with these problems when you run into them?

Zafire

https://zafirehd.deviantart.com
Admin
Designer
Senior User
At this point I feel that I can create nearly anything with photoshop. But in my earlier days, when I didn't know how to create a certain effect or element, I'd often try to search google for inspiration and try to re-create something by myself. I watched some tutorials on how to use certain tools in photoshop as well.

HellHammer

Silver Supporter
Senior User
Right now I find a lot difficult so i google tutorials a lot and try it myself, I'm very thankful for the undo feature lol

Misti

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Right now I find a lot difficult so i google tutorials a lot and try it myself, I'm very thankful for the undo feature lol

The undo feature is like a god send for me lol. I am always using the undo feature pretty sure it's the most used option when I am messing around with graphics at the moment because despite the fact that I follow tutorials I always mess something up along the way.

Shortie861

Veteran Member
Verified Member
Being that I have been creating graphics for a while now I find that I can create most things without problem but for the more intermediate stuff I am always looking at tutorials to find ways to be able to create effects and other things I need.

WildTuber

Verified Member
How to use the Graphic Program, and the biggest challenge I face is creating graphics. I overcome this by watching Tutorials and reading articles on Google. You need to improve your skills to move forward in the industry!